"And you think this shit funny." He chuckled nodding.

"I don't wanna kill nobody I love so I advise you to get the fuck out my face ari." He sat down staring at the wall.

Love? Huhhh we ain't neva said dat befo.

"Love?" I put my hand over my mouth.

"You love big ari?" I gasped and he stared at me.

"Get out ari for real." He put his fingers on the bridge of his nose.

"Run me my ones first cause you really did the most for me to take you back only for you to cheat on me a month after what type shit is that?" I scrunched my face up.

"I'm not finna fight you ari just leave." He stood up opening his room door making me smack him in his mouth.

He pushed me making me fall to the floor and I nodded standing up throwing my guards up.

The only way I beat him is when I catch him off guard and don't stop hitting him.

"Playing to damn much." He shook his head closing his door back making me run up on him.

Not tryna hit him in his face I aimed for his chest and kept hitting him in the same spot before he started swinging back.

By now we was full blown fighting like two niggas on the street.

He punched me one good time in my mouth making us stop.

"Ari I swear to god I ain't mean to punch you in the mouth." Tutti held his hands out.

I swiped the blood from my lip and nodded.

We stood there looking at each other for a few seconds.

(Lmaooo I had to)

I tucked my bottom lip inside my mouth and ran full speed to tutti punching him in his jaw.

We started back fighting this time I aimed for his face every hit.

I tried to trip him but we both ended up falling and started rolling around hitting each other on the floor.

(Call me toxic Iont care but if we can't fight like this in our relationship? Just leave me for somebody else🕺🏼)

When I gained a little bit of strength I rolled us over and got on top of him and started hitting him in his face.

"Okay ari chill." He grabbed my arms and we just was staring at each other breathing heavy.

"You love me?" I asked still sitting on top of him out of breath.

He stared at me for a few seconds before answering.

"Yes I love you ari you don't have to say it ba-"