Chapter 2 ~The Diary and it's secrets~

Chapter 2

                                                          ~The Diary and it’s secrets~

    As I stood there in the darkness I couldn’t help but remember what had happened the first time. I looked around and felt around, relived when I found it wasn’t a closed in space. Still the sight factor hadn’t changed. Nothing could be seen no matter what. Not even when touching could I see my own hand last time and it hadn’t changed this time. I heard a faint sobbing, and it came to me. Crystal! She had a phobia also. Hers was fear of the dark. I felt around and found her. I pulled her up into a hug to comfort her and she clung back to me then the place light up with a faint blue light. Not enough to see much, but enough to see about 1 or two inches in front of me.

    “Um guys. You may want to take a look at this” It was Paul’s voice. It sounded like he was behind me so I turned around. What I saw was something I never expected to. There in front of me was what looked light a giant floating screen. On it was simple words, all with there own meaning and easily understandable, but the order they had been placed in made no sense to me at all.

                                                                   ………….

                                                     Good Job finding this place.

                                                     I shall tell you a secret now.

                                                                        …

                                                        What you consider real.

                                                                  Is all fake.

                                                              Enter    Leave

    “Anyone else creped out by the big floating letters” Asked Paul. At least it sounded like him. “Well it certainly is interesting” came what sounded like Mikes voice. We were all here; unable to see each other, but we were all here non-the-less. “So how do you think we work this big thing?” I asked. Somehow we all sounded like we were standing right next to each other, even though I’m sure our distance was fair. “Maybe it’s voice activated” Mike said, “Enter” The screen then disappeared in a cool futuristic movie style kind of way. It was back to complete darkness, but not for long. The black area around us started to change to white. Soon the entire area changed form an endless black to an endless white.

    I could now see everyone. I looked around. Katie was behind me, Mike was to my right, Sheen, Sam, and Sarah-who ran over to patty when she could see-were in front of me, and patty was to my left. When everyone saw me hugging crystal who was crying they all had a smug face. Ggggrrreeaaaatttt I thought. Just another thing for them to tease me about. The screen Came back with something new.

                                                          What would you like to do?

                                                       Diary                                Vault