Chapter 1

Narrator's POV

It was warm autumn. Warm sensation and cool breeze really calming my soul. The sound of the sea brings calmness and harmony.

Me in my wedding dresses walk together with my soulmate. Wrapping my arm against his. Our hands beautifully intertwined together. Standing together feeling the cool breeze. Breath in the same atmosphere.

He suddenly look at me. He slowly move his hand to my hair. Brushing it softly. With a soft voice he call my name...

"eun kyung... "

"yes..?" i replied softly.

"DID YOU JUST SLEEP IN MY CLASS?!"

"... ᴼᴴ ᶠ***.. "

The whole class were looking at my sleepy dumbfounded face. I was shocked and embarrassed. I tried to hide my face with my books.

"ugh come on.. what now?" he grab my book. Revealing my face. 'i have a hand you stupid' I thought for myself now hiding my face again with my hands.

"i'm sorry sir, i sleep a bit late last night.. " i said still covering my face with one hand while my other one is fixing my hair.

"again? you know you need to take college entrance exam this year right?"

"yes sir, i-i know it's this year"

"ah no.. I think you don't" He then walk to the whiteboard. He grab a marker pen and write something on the end of the whiteboard.

' 126 ᎠᎪYᏚ ᏞᎬFᎢ ᎢᎾ ᏚᏌFFᎬᎡ' he finished writing and turn his back to the students. "there you go, now every each of you will always remember about your funeral" he smile.

The whole class was speechless.

"What is he doing?" my friend whispered to me quietly don't want to get caught.

i instantly smirk. "trying to be funny"

He smile in embarrassment "alright, class dismissed!"

*lunch break

I walked to my locker filling it with textbooks and other reference books. I fix my hair while looking into a mirror inside my locker.

I hummed quietly while looking at the mirror. "Hmm? Mirror, mirror on the wall~" I dance a little. "Who th-" Until I feel a hand tapping my shoulder.

"What are you... doing?" She look at me with her bad bitch attitude.

"Gosh! You startled me!" I pant. "wtf seo-hyun!" I said slightly screaming at her.

"Pftt- I just want to ask you if you want to go to the cafeteria" She said while wrapping her left hand to my waist.

"Nahh.. i want to sleep in my class"

"Come on! Besides, ᴵ ᴴᴬᵛᴱ ˢᴼᴹᴱ ᵀᴱᴬᴬ~"

"Wow.. why? What happened?" I stand up straight and look at her directly in tge eyes.

"New student"

"He or shee??" I ask in excitement.

"Nahh, i can't tell you more. Let's go to the cafeteria" Seo-hyun said while dragging my ass to the cafeteria.

We walked together to tge cafeteria. Enjoying our little talk like always.

While walking I suddenly bumped to someone. I feel bad so I stand up and look for the guy's eyes to say sorry in a polite way.

 I feel bad so I stand up and look for the guy's eyes to say sorry in a polite way

But, uh.....

he's hot.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" he said while his hand are touching mine. My brain can't thinking of any answer as i'm busy thinking how soft is his hand touching mine.

"Uhm.. " He look at my nametag a few times. "Are you okay, Eun kyung?"

"Nahh.. she's fine. She's just need some rest. Sorry for bothering you! Have a nice day" Seo-hyun said covering for me. Thanks Seo-hyun. *sobs

"Ah.. it's fine. Have a nice day too" He said waving his hand in the air.

"Bye Taehyung!"

So.. what do you think? Don't forget to drop a message!