Chapter 4

After lunch Ty, Kit and Peter got to their rooms to change into their gear.
„Ty-Ty, what's wrong?", Livvy asked her twin brother.
„It's just...why are Peter and Kit always together?", Ty blurted out.
„They are friends I suppose.", Livvy said, her voice calm as always.
„I- it's just so weird to see Kit with someone else and not with us..."
„But you two could be friends again.", Livvy suggested, hope glimmering in her eyes.
Ty just shook his head, and walked out of the room, the headphones around his neck and his fidget toy in his pocket.
As the three of them walked out of the institute, Peter and Kit were talking again.
Peter asked Ty a few questions and he answered all of them.
Suddenly a noice appeared from the back.
As they ran towards it, Ty put on his headphones.
It was a demon, no- not one demon but a dozen of them, all different kinds.
Ty whispered, „Michael.", and his seraph blade lit up.
He ran towards one of the demons and rammed the blade into the head of the monster.
It vanished immediately, and as Ty turned his head, he saw Kit and Peter fighting.
There was only one demon left after a short amount of time, Kit fighting the last one.
As Ty sprinted towards him to help him, the demon hit Kit, who fell on the ground, sprayed with ichor.
Ty gasped.
„Look after Kit!", Peter said, „I'm gonna fight the demon!"
He didn't think twice as he sprinted towards Kit, immediately placing an Iratze on his arm.
It faded.
No!, Ty thought as he drew dozen of Iratzes on Kit's body, all of them faded.
So he lifted Kit into his arms and carried him to the institute.
Tears ran over his face, as Misses and Mister Bellfeur looked at them in shock.
„I know who to call!", Ty said, and carried Kit to his room, where Ty lay him on the bed.
„Livvy go to Magnus and tell him, he needs to travel here!", Ty said.
„Ty-Ty, it could kill you.", Livvy said.
„I don't care Livvy, go!"
So she went because she knew if she didn't, Ty would never forgive her.
Ty was crying as he watched Kit, Miss and Misses Bellfeur came to Kit's room but Ty told them there is someone on his way.
They wanted to give him privacy so they went out of the room.
Ty looked at Kit, whose face was pale, too pale.
No No No!, he thought panicking and crying even more.
„Don't leave me, Kit.", he said.
„Please don't. Magnus is on his way, he's going to save you.", Ty said these words, not sure if they were true but they must be true.
A few minutes later Ty's chest started to hurt a little, but he didn't care.
The only thing that mattered was that Kit lived.
Ty fainted, and sunk to Kit's bed, trying to stay awake but it was too hard.

Kit awakened slowly.
His head was pounding and the memories slowly went back to place.
Demons, he got stunk and he had heard Ty's voice from far away.
Ty, he thought and instantly sat up.
„Kit you need to lay down again.", it was Magnus's voice from beside him.
„Is Ty okay?", was the first thing Kit asked.
„He lay you on the bed, and send Livvy to get me here. Because of that he took a great risk and he fainted as I came here.", Magnus said shaking his head.
Kit noticed that someone lay beside him.
It was Ty, and he looked like he was sleeping peacefully.
„Is he going to be okay?", Kit said gazing at Ty, fear was in his eyes.
„He is Kit, don't worry."
„Ty has done that...for me.", Kit said more to himself than to Magnus.
„Oh Kit, you are so blind...", Magnus only replied.
Kit reached for Ty's hand, still in disbelief about what Ty had done for him.
He studied his face, it was beautiful and peaceful when he was asleep.
The door closed and as Kit looked towards it, Magnus was gone.
„Kit?", Ty rasped beside him.
„You're okay.", Kit said.
„Are you?", Ty said, slowly sitting up.
Then he noticed Kit's hand, wich lay in his and went red, as Kit did.
Kit backed his hand away, and flushed again.
By the angel, he thought, why did I even lay my hand in his?
Instead he said: „Thank you, for risking your live for me."
„I- I still care about you.", Ty said, avoiding Kit's gaze. And than he said, „I couldn't bear the thought of you dying."
„Please don't do that ever again. If you died to protect me, I- I can't stand the thought of that."
„I would do it again, and again and again If it means you'd survive."
Kit knew he couldn't blame Ty because he would do it too if it meant Ty could be save.
„I'm sorry.", Kit said.
„What for?"
„For leaving without saying good-bye to you."
„It's okay. You were mad at me and I don't blame you."
Kit nodded and was shocked as Ty reached out for him and hugged him tightly.
They both felt joy, and hoped that this moment would last forever.
Someone cleared his throat.
The boys flushed and broke apart in an instand.
It was Magnus, still shaking his head and smiling, as If he'd know something they didn't.