Episode 56: The Photo Shoot (Sakura Empire)

Narrator:Alright, now it's time for the last region of the photo shoot, the Sakura Empire!

Aoba:"Alright, the first ship that's going to start this up is...Yamashiro, with her Bridal Attack!"

Takeo(mind):Oh, Yamashiro's up. Bridal Attack? Is she going to be in a bride's outfit?

*Takeo's eyes widen as he spots Yamashiro in a Japanese wedding dress*

(I'm a disappointment...I haven't oathed Yamashiro yet, and I don't have any more gems...*Starts crying*)

*Aoba takes her pictures, and Yamashiro notices Takeo*

Takeo(mind):Beautiful. (It's f***ing beautiful!!!)

Yamashiro:"It's milord!"

*Yamashiro starts running towards Takeo, but she trips when she was about to stop*

Yamashiro:"Ah!"

Takeo:"Whoa!"

*Takeo catches Yamashiro from falling, and he picks her back up*

Takeo:"Are you ok, Yamashiro?"

Yamashiro:"Oh, yeah. Thanks for saving me, milord!"

*Yamashiro hugs Takeo, making him blush*

Takeo:"I-I don't think I really saved you, but I'm happy you didn't hurt yourself."

*Yamashiro let's him go*

Yamashiro:"Oh, milord. I heard from my sister that she couldn't make it to the photo shoot, sadly."

Takeo:"Aw man, it would have been nice to see both of you again."

Takeo(mind):I bet it would have been a nice double.

Yamashiro:"Alright, I have to go now. Bye, milord!"

Takeo:"See ya, Yamashiro."

*Yamashiro walks away from Takeo, and trips again*

Yamashiro:"Owie!"

Takeo(mind):And now she hurt herself...

Yamashiro:"I-I'm fine, milord. Don't worry about me."

*Yamashiro says as she continues to walk off*

Aoba:"Alright, next up is...Shigure with The Ballroom's Lucky Star." (As much as I wanted to do the swimsuit one...I had to go with this one.)

Takeo(mind):Shigure? Wait, isn't that the dark haired cat girl from back when we revisited the Sakura Enpire?

*Takeo spots Shigure in a party dress*