Epsiode 16: The Promise

Narrator:Takeo's got Dido as a maid now, and accepted her into his house, against his will. Now they are going to have breakfast with the others.

*Takeo and Dido spot Javelin, Laffey, Ayanami,  Unicorn, and Z23 waiting for them*

Takeo:"Hey girls, sorry for taking to long."

Javelin:"Hey, Takeo! You came just in time, Z23 was getting mad."

Takeo:"R-Really? My bad, Z23."

Z23:"Hmph! Next time, try harder to be on time."

Takeo:"A-Alright, I will."

Laffey:"Takeo...bring Dido?"

Takeo:"Uh...yeah, I did."

Dido:"..."

Takeo:"...A-Alright. Let's go eat!"

*They have breakfast in the plaza*

Takeo:"Alright, so we've got to check with the Royal Navy again today."

Unicorn:"A-Actually, big bro. Big sis told me that Queen Elizabeth doesn't need our help for now."

Takeo:"Huh? Really?"

Takeo(mind):Does she think I'm that useless? I swear, it's as if this girl thinks my entire existence is useless.

Takeo:"Ugh...oh well. If she doesn't need us, then we don't have to go."

Z23:"Great, I've got a schedule for you then, commander."

Takeo:"Huh? A schedule for what?"

Z23:"W-Well, you've been to the Sakura Empire, and the Royal Navy. I was just considering you to visit Iron Blood with me."

Takeo:"No, thanks."

Z23:"...Huh?!"

Takeo:"I just got back from the Royal Navy, how about we take a little break from traveling?"

Z23:"Erg...absolutely not. We are gonna be scheduled to go there tomorrow! And..."

*Z23 throws a book at Takeo*

Z23:"You need to study too! You aren't gonna come up with a strategy for any battle just by messing around."

Takeo:"Ugh...alright then. I'm sure it won't be that bad."

Laffey:"Take all of Laffey's friends...to Iron Blood..."

Javelin:"Yeah, can we join?"

Z23:"What? You guys have already seen Iron Blood."

Laffey:"Laffey wants to go with Takeo..."

Takeo:"Huh? W-Well, it's up to Z23 to decide, right?"

Z23:"H-Huh?! W-Well..."

Takeo(mind):Was she planning to drop me off at Iron Blood, and just leave me there for a couple hours?!

Z23:"I-I guess you guys could come with us, but from now on, you have to study with only me. Alright, commander?"

Takeo:"Uh...o-ok then."

Takeo(mind):So study time is basically Z's time with me? Why did that sound weird in my head?

Z23:"Good."

Unicorn:"B-Big bro?"

Takeo:"Huh? What's up, Unicorn?"

Unicorn:"T-That girl over there has been looking at us..."

Takeo:"Huh? W-Who?"

*Unicorn points to a ship with white hair, and blue eyes, holding a bottle in her hand*