Episode 9: The Old Commander

Narrator:The old commander, Jackson Gonzales came back to Azur Lane, and Takeo ended up arresting him. You guys are probably wondering how did he become such a jerk. Well, my friends, let's go back in time for a little bit, to when Jackson Gonzales was the commander of Azur Lane.

*Jackson Gonzales woke up in a strange unfamiliar place for him*

Jack:"Ugh...what the?"

???:"Welcome."

Jack:"Huh?"

*Before Jack stood a women with long black hair, and red eyes, with fox ears, and multiple fox tails*

Jack:"Who are you? Where am I? What the hell is happening?!"

???:"My name is Akagi. And welcome to your heaven."

Jack:"What? Heaven?! Am I dead?!"

Akagi:*Giggles* "No, silly. This is your heaven on earth."

Jack:"Ok, what does that even mean?!"

Akagi:"Isn't it obvious? You can do whatever you want here."

Jack:"Ok, cut the crap. Where am I, really?"

Akagi:"My, you're quite the stubborn one. That's fine, we can fix that."

Jack:"...Where am I?"

???:"Test subject 01, he has shown some sign a hostility. Akagi, it would be wise not to go close to him."

Akagi:"Now, now. You may be a Siren, Alpha, but I know more about people than you."

Jack:"What the?!"

*Jack sees a girl next to Akagi, she has white hair, and yellow eyes, she has tentacles attached to her back*

Jack:"What is that?!?!"

Akagi:"...No matter, you are gonna be sent into the world of Azur Lane, the people there are in need of a commander, you are gonna be the first one. There will be no one else after your duties as Commander."

Jack:"That doesn't make any sense? If they need a commander now, and once I'm done with my duties, they are gonna need a new commander in time."

Akagi:"True, but that's not gonna be in your lifetime, so you could care less."