Meeting Slenderman

Jeff pushed open the door even though I told him that I wasn't quite ready yet.
I walked in slowly and saw a large desk, but the desk was empty.
"I don't think he's here." I whispered to Jeff.
Jeff motioned towards and small room in the back of the office that the light was on in.
" This won't ever work" a voice said "this is much to big for my little Sally!"
"Slender!" Jeff called as he led me towards the room.
I pearled from behind Jeff to see a tall man, maybe 7 feet tall standing over and black dress with a red belt on it. It looked as if he was the one who made it.
"Slender, this is Angel" Jeff said as he forced me to stand beside him instead of behind him.
The tall man turned and I saw his blank, white face and I just noticed then that he had a suit on. Tenticals coming from his back.
He held out the black dress towards me "Do you like this dress?"
I nodded quickly "ye-yes, I find it beautiful."
"Try it on" he insisted.
I took the dress from him and blushed "Uh... do you have somewhere I can change at?"
He covered Jeff's eyes with his long fingers then covered his entire face with the other.
I pulled off my clothes and pulled the dress on and to my surprise it fit me perfectly.
"I'm in the dress" I said quietly.
Jeff gasped and laughed "you kind of look like a boy in a dress"
Slender nodded the grabbed his scissors and held them up "may I?" He asked.
I nodded and sat still ask he cut my bangs then he laughed "there" he said "now you actually look like a girl!"
I blushed "than-thank you...."
Jeff blushed "yeah, you look really pretty now...."
Slender looked down on me "Tell me girl, are you scared of me?"
I looked right up at his blank face "no sir" I answered honestly.
He looked over at Jeff "and you're not scared of him either?" He asked me.
I smiled "Scared of Jeff? No way!!"
Slender nodded "Then you are free to visit as you please but just a warning, not all pastas are as nice as Jeff and I."
Jeff laughed "She knows, she met BEN already."
Slender sighed "I've very sorry for whatever he said to you, I promise that I didn't raise him that way."
I smiled " don't worry, he was just mad that Jeff turned off his game."
Slender laughed "then that would explain why he would've said something rude."
I smiled "may I ask what made you take in all of these misfits and teach them how to live?"
Slender laughed "sometimes I wonder why I am nice to all of them but then I remember that they are all like my kids and I wouldn't trade them for the world....and I guess that makes you my child too dearest Angel."
I smiled "really? You want me as a daughter?"
He nodded and hugged me "If only you'll let me"
I hugged him back "of course."