Lilly pov

"So you're names Lilly? I thought it was Anna to be perfectly honest." Angel said with a laugh.
I smiled at her "It's okay, the foster mom called my Elly for the longest time."
Angel smiled then sighed "I feel odd. Like I'm forgetting something."
"Like what?" I couldn't help but ask.
For some reason this new girl really sparked my curiosity.
She sighed "No idea. Anyway, you spoke of a brother earlier. May I ask what happened to him?"
"They don't know" I answered "He just disappeared. He started acting strange, both him and his best friend and then suddenly poof. They were gone. Some people claimed a tall faceless man took them."
Her eyes grew huge "A faceless man? Why does that sound so familiar?"
I shrugged "A lot of people believe in him. They say that he eats children! That's what they think happened to my brother."
She nodded then yawned "we'll talk about this tomorrow. Nightynight roomie."
I nodded.

As her soft snores filled the room something inside me told me that something was off.
She seemed to know something about the tall man....
Could it be possible that she knows who that tall man is? Is it possible that she knows who took my brother?
I sighed "Brian, where are you now?" I whispered and then I closed my eyes.