Andy's POV New life

I looked around. What happened?
I was in a room that I'd never seen before.....
I tried to sit up but someone had chained me to the bed.
A boy with brown eyes and brown hair stuck his head in and I gasped.
"Brian?..." I whispered.
He quickly ducked out of the room and returned with Angel and another boy.
This boy had messy brown hair and blue eyes.
"Hey Andy." Angel said awkwardly "please don't freak out."
I stared past her at Brian. I watched him die didn't I?
"What the hells going on?" I asked "Brian died. how is he here?"
Angel turned to Brian "you know Andy?" She asked.
"No, her name is Kelly." he answered.
I tried to sit up but failed. Tears escaped my eyes.
He wasn't dead....

When I was young I had an older brother named Brian. He loved me more then anything but one day a monster came. He didn't have a face and he attacked Brian. There was no way he lived through that.... but here he was.....

"The-they killed themselves and left me all alone" I sobbed "now I live with people who only take care of me for the money."
Brain stepped closer "not anymore, Kelly Capps was found killed. you're no longer her, you're Andy now."
Angel smiled "so I guess I should tell you that Jeff and BEN didn't have makeup on, that was their faces."