The woods brothers

I followed Jeff into the woods for a bit then I stopped "I-I don't like the woods, they creep me out."
Jeff turned to me, the look of hurt on his face "Y-you don't mean that." Then he turned and kept walking. 
I followed again but this time closer to him. 
Why'd the grave have to be on the other side of the woods? Something about these woods made me uncomfortable.
Suddenly Jeff turned to me and smiled "Do you remember anything about these woods?"
I glanced at him and suddenly felt like I knew where we were.  I began walking before him.
"Wh-what are you doing?" He asked, slight panic in his voice.
I turned to him "there's a house this way, I think.  I want to see if it's real."
Suddenly Liu stepped out in front of me "you're not ready yet."
I glared at him. Something made me hate him right now. 
"Angel, please" Jeff said softly "Let's just go see the grave."
I nodded then followed Jeff again but this time Liu followed too.
I walked up beside Jeff.
"Why does he have to come?" I whispered softly.
Jeff frowned at me "He's my brother. And he has to go to the graves any way."

When we got to the cemetery Jeff and Liu walked straight to the graves. And then I saw why.
There laid the whole woods family but one grave made my skin crawl.
Beside Jeffery woods was his brother, Liu.
I gasped and jumped back.
So Jeff was Jeffery. That means he's a killer....
Jeff frowned "You've never been afraid of me" he said sadly.
"I think we're to late" Liu said to Jeff "I think our Angel is gone forever."
"I hope you blame yourself" I snarled "That's what you get for cheating on me."
Jeff's head snapped up "Angel?"
I threw my arms around him "J-Jeff!! What happened? Why'd I forget?"
Liu stepped back from me, slight fear in his eyes. 
I laughed "don't be afraid, I forgive you.  You tried to help me. There's only one person who gave up on me."

Brian done goofed XD