𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Start from the beginning

You snatch some cookies off the plate, stuffing your mouth with them.

"I'll miss you Jihyo, let's meet up some time later, it's not everyday my best friend goes to Paris."

You roll your eyes at your mom and her friend.

"I'll miss you too, Y/N" She gives you a small smile before hugging you.

Tf? I don't even know her.

"So does the whole world," you mumble under your breathe, hoping that she wouldn't hear.

"Okay let's go Y/N!" Your mother grabs your wrist before walking you to the door.

What the hell... 

When the car stops, you were faced with what seemed like a wave of people.

Hundreds of people crowed around making anyone who passes wonder what all the commotion was about.

But their question was answered pretty quickly when they would look up.

In the middle of all the people was a 35-storey building. Hotel more like it. How do you know? Because of the big fat golden letters that said: 'JM Enterprise'.

You got off the car, there was a queue which was for people that are stay there so you joined in the line.

Hours later, you and your mom were finally able to enter.

The inside was even more beautiful than the outside.

It was mix between modern and fancy, with gold and white marble floors.

A staff member saw you just staring around and came up to you.

"Miss, do you need anything?"

You whip your head around to him, he was stunning.

He had a cute boxy smile, curly hair that you just wanted to pat so bad...

And that's what you did.

You hand reaches up, giving his hair a soft pat, ruffling it in the process.

He gives you a wtf face. "Sorry, I just got kinda lost in your eyes, mind telling me where the reception is?"

You guessed his name was Taehyung from the badge he wore on his chest.

He points towards the place where 7 woman stood behind, with lines that was longer than the longest dick out there.

Fortunately, you catch a glimpse of your mother near the front of the line, and rush towards her.

Once you got to the front you asked for a room.

"Here, your room is 1013."

She push a weird flat thing it you. It reminded you of your boobs.

It was a flat golden board, with a white trim around it.

"Place your index finger in the centre of it, it will scan it. So when you go to your room, there will be a small thing that also looks like this on the door, you just place your finger on it then the door is unlocked."

After doing what she asked, she handed you an envelope.

"Tonight we are having a ceremony in the in the lobby here for the opening, everyone is invited. Hope to see you there, Miss."