ToD#18

Kami: hello people how are you?! We should e truths and dares for you all

Luz: let me guess some of them are for me?

Kami: ding ding ding yes there is but let's save The best for last

Kami decided to make this a whole bunch better by projecting the dares onto a White screen. Boscha's truth came up. Boscha's face grew red. She crossed her arms and looked away as if it was nothing.

Boscha: no doubt in my mind. I-I would propose to her. I would love to have children with her. Sh-she'll be a great mother. No doubt.

Willow: wait what?

Boscha: I don't think I stuttered

Luz:(sarcastic) no you didn't

Kami flips to the next dare and this one was for Luz and Amity. Amity's face burned hot. Liz nervously twirled with her thumbs. A smirk grows on Kami's face as she rereads Luz and Amity's dare.

Kami: yes it is. You'll be in there with Luz. when the 7 minutes are up we'll let you out. You can do whatever you want. If you wanna kiss? By all means kiss away. If you wanna screw someone over? Go ahead.

Amity's face grew redder. Luz glared at Kami a blush growing on her face. Kami sent them an innocent smile. Luz sighed in defeat and took Amity's hand in hers. Kami stood you and lead them to the closet that was mostly empty.

Kami: this the gay closet. I'm yet to decorate it but it will in do time. This is where you'll be for the dare.

Luz: Kami the freaking door is in creadores in multiple different colored jewels. How much money are you going to waste?

Kami throws a roll of 20s at Luz.

Kami: I sh*t ton....*clears throat* it's none of your concern what I do with my money.

Ed: I heard she baths in it

Em: I heard she sleeps on it

Kami: shut the hell up dumb and dumber. I don't do anything if that sort.

Ed: really because-

Kami: anyway you must go into the gay closet.

Kami opens the door and gestures for Amity and Luz to enter. To which they obliged. Once inside Kami slowly closes the door.

Inside the close Luz pulls out a card and gently taps on it. A small sphere of light floats around the room. There was quite a lot of space for the both of them.

Amity: so what now?

Luz: can I try something?

Amity: sure?

Luz gently wraps her arm around Amity and leaning her hand on the wall. She gently pulled her into a kiss. Amity was a little surprise but slowly melted into the kiss. She cupped Luz's face gently. Luz presses into the kiss full of hunger but slowly calmed down as Amity wrapped an arm around her neck and played with a bit of her hair. They pulled away for air.