ToD#11

Kami: yo people we got dares!!! Sorry Amity you might hate this

Kami snaps her fingers and the twins appear she passes them a card and a sinister smile grows onto there face.

Ed & Em: oh this should be fun!

Amity: ugh why!?

Boscha: probably because you didn't tell Kami about the dorks who where stuck in the dirt.

Amity: then you would have the same problem

Ed & Em: wait you're guys shoved the b!tch and the frog into a hole and didn't involve us.

Amity: yes we did

Ed & Em: that's not fair.

Kami: okay lets do your dare Luz. before Amity ends up pulling her hair out.

Kami hands the card over to the Latina. Luz read the card twice.

Luz: where am I going to get the handcuffs

Ed & Em: we saw some in the closet over there.

Ed and Em point to a closet where Kami was already digging in. Kami casually handed the cuffs over to the Latina with a small smirk on her face.

Kami: here you are Luz. Good luck with needing to go to the bathroom.

The bathroom Luz didn't even think of that. She sighed as she walked over to Amity who was scrolling through her phone.

Luz: I'll think of a way to fix that problem, right?

Luz gently takes Amity's hand in her own. Amity didn't even flinch. Not until she felt the metal on her hand.

Luz: Sorry Amity it's a dare. You'll be cuffed to me for 24 hours.

Amity: why are all the dares against me today?

Em & Ed: hey at least you can hang out with Luz.

Amity:1: your killing me 2: yeah you are right about that. I do get to spend the day with my dork.

Amity hugs Luz tightly. There hands in an awkward position due to the hand cuffs. That didn't stop Luz from hugging Amity back.

Luz: okay so what should we do today?

Ed & Em: lets go check if the dolts are still alive.

Luz: okay lets go check on them

Amity: ugh come on why?

-at the pit-

Luz: um they dug themselves out.

Ed & Em: where the hex are they now?

Amity: oh my gosh please stop.

If amity could she would pull her hair out but she was currently handcuffed to her girlfriend.

Kami: I wonder how long your going to last Mittens.

Amity tried to lunge at Kami but she's anchored down by the Latina. Kami does a silly face before teleporting everyone back to the manor. Ed and Em start to sing a silly song in Union. Kami looked over to Amity to see that she was at her peek.

Kami: this is quite enjoyable.

Kami sits down on a chair that looks a lot like a throne. Amity draws a spell circle and a giant abomination appears. She motions to her brother and sister. The abomination chases them around the house.

Ed & Em: Amity get your Abomination!

Amity: what? Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of my victory.

Ed & Em: please mittens!

Amity snaps her fingers and the abomination has them by the legs hanging upside down. There was a small smile on her face.

Luz: Amity! Drop it.

Amity looks between her girlfriend and her siblings.

Luz: we don't throw people.

Amity rolls her eyes before she snapped her fingers and the abomination dropped the twins onto the floor. Kami groans in the distance.

Kami: aww Luz it was getting interesting. Look they were going to land in that giant cake!

Amity walks over to the cake dragging Luz with her. She takes a hand full of cake and walks back to her hostess. She slams the cake in kami's face with a small laugh. Kami turns to Amity wiping the cake off her face.

Kami: it's not so bad it taste good. Here want a try.

Kami shove a small piece of cake in Amity's direction but she ducks down pulling Luz with her making the cake hit Eda. Eda turns to look at the group. Ed and Em were laughing uncontrollably and didn't notice when Eda came up behind them cake in hand. She smashed the cake I'm in the back of there heads.

King: all the cake.

Luz grabs some cake and throws it at Gus and willow. It hit Boscha who stepped in front of Willow.

Boscha: oh no my dear flower I have been shot!

Boscha drops to te floor dramatically. Willow sent a smile to Luz and grabbed a piece of cake. She chucked it at Amity. Luz pulled Amity close to her Making the cake pass by them.

Gus: eat cake blights!

Gus chucked cake at Ed and Em. Em dodge under the cake while Ed attempted to do something similar and got nailed in the bit and face. Eda tried throwing cake at Luz but Amity used the handcuffs as an advantage. She used it to help Luz get away from cake. Out of everyone they had the least cake.

Kami: well that's it for today! Thanks for the dares and hope you enjoyed. Please send more dares! Whoa hey watch it Boscha!

Boscha throws another piece of cake at Kami and makes a run for it.

Kami: well thank you again! Boscha get back here!

Thanks for the dares @MajesticAuthor91 and I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for reading and please give us more suggestions on truths and dares.