ToD#14

Kami: oh yeah dares and truths

Luz takes the card from the box and reads one.

Luz: oh look this ones for you.

Kami: oh yes!

Kami gently takes the card from Luz and reads it.

Kami: well of course I do. I like a whole bunch of Anime's especially Yuri, romances, and action. Right now I'm watching RWBY. But I don't have a current favorite there all amazing

Luz nods in agreement. She then pulls out another card.

Luz: king this one's for you!

King came rushing down the stairs and towards the living room.

King: oh is it cake! what is it? Oh it's that.

Luz: yep this says how would you react if I disappeared for a day?

King: you disappear ha! They would turn right around with your overly positive attitude, but I would probably waste both eda's and my own time looking for you.

Amity has heard the dare and spoke up from the kitchen.

Amity: don't you forget about me you little prick! now come over here and have a slice of cake you goober!

King: oh cake! You better not eat it you brat!

King rushes over to the kitchen in search of the cake. Kami turns to our favorite dork.

Kami: any other ones by chance?

Luz: yeah there is one but I don't think I'm ready to do this one yet.

Kami: understandable. Well folks it seems that we had a shorter encounter then the day before I hope you did enjoy it though. Please leave more suggestions. Bye!

Thank you for the dares. Sorry about the shorter chapter. I do hope you enjoyed the chapter though. Thank you _derick_kun_ and @Lapidot_Haven please leave more suggestions and I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry again for the short chapter.

-in the kitchen-

King: this is one of the best cakes I have ever aten. You didn't poison it did you?

Amity: no I'm planing on giving a slice to Luz, but I needed another person's feedback. So?

King: absolutely magnificent worthy of the king!