II Envelope

Lauren closes her locker as she walks to the meeting room. Once entering the front office she sees Camila waiting. Lauren throws her a smile and the brunette stands up.

"Everyone is waiting," She nods.

"Let's do it, babe!" Lauren smiles and opens the door to the meeting room. Both girls walk in to see the advisers standing off to the side.

Lauren and Camila sit down next to each other. The secretary, Madison Beer, nods, and Lauren return it.

"So we are here to talk about how expensive buying school lunch is for some students. Madison has been keeping track of the students and she has heard a lot of them have been having trouble gathering money to buy lunch and end up not eating," Lauren begins.

"Treasurer, can the school's money be able to handle this?" Lauren asked Dave.

"The school's money is very stable to make this movement," Dave smiles.

Lauren looks at the committee and at the historian which both motion her forward. Lauren turns to the principal, "I will like to move this motion forward and lower the price of school lunch."

"If the school's money is stable and the treasurer agrees with this statement I will as well." The principal stands up and smiles at the student council. "I will discuss furthermore with the both of you," He directs towards Camila and Lauren then leaves.

The rest of the students leave with a small wave and Lauren stands up. "I guess that beats it," Lauren laughs.

"Our last meeting had a strong discussion," Camila stands up as well.

"Did thanks to you," Lauren fiddles with her book. She looks down at her shoes and fixes the strap of her backpack. "I'll see you around, Camila."

"See you around, Lauren," The brunette sticks her tongue out.

Lauren laughs and pats the smaller girl's shoulder. Lauren exits the room and Camila sits down gazing at her until she is out of her sight. Camila grabs her backpack and opens it. She takes out the envelope and smiles. She stands up and starts walking to her class.

★ R O S E🌹★

Lauren walks around her room as she keeps taking glances at her watch. It's almost midnight. She won't deny that the anonymous writer of the letters has her undivided attention. She turned down a fucking party! A party! It's Friday, she should be out having fun like she always does every Friday.

Her timer starts ringing and Lauren opens the door to her bedroom running down the stairs as quickly as she can without tripping. On her way to the front door, she bumps into her brother.

"Whoa slow down speedy Gonzalez," He backs up.

"Sorry Chris," Lauren pants.

"What's got you in a rush? And I thought you were out partying," Chris says confusingly.

"Something came up," Lauren catches her breath.

"Can I join?" Chris asks.

"No! Move," Lauren steps around him and opens the front door. She closes it behind her and looks down to see the similar design of the envelope and rose. She kneels and grabs the two items. Once she stands up straight she sees that Camila came out of her house to take out the trash.

"Hey, Camila!" Lauren waves.

Camila looks across to the green-eyed girl and smiles. "Hi, what are you doing up? And usually, you would be partying," Camila crosses the street.