New Room and Strong Emotions

~Selene~
I walked down the hall with Akal and Pietro in tow. "You didn't have to come with, dathúil."

"I wanted to come along. I was curious about Steve and Stark's little project." He shrugged his shoulders.

We came to some doors "Akal, I asked everyone living in Avengers' Tower to help me do this for you. Most of them thought it was a bad idea, but I insisted. I insisted, because I think it's possible for people to change."

"What do you mean 'change'? You don't like my personality?" I ignored her and continued.

"D'oibrigh Steve agus Tony go dian air seo. Steve and Tony worked hard on this." We arrived at the place and I opened the doors. "Should you decide to leave HYRDA, this room is all yours."

"Whoa," Akal walked into the room and stared at the interior

~Akal~
"What do you think?" Selene smiled eagerly. "Nice, right?" I wandered around the room.

"This is bigger than the kitchen," I paused and crossed my arms before turning to face the adults. "Why did you do this for me? What do you want? What are you hoping to gain?"

"Because you have had a rough life. And I know how it feels to not have parents. On my 2nd birthday my parents abandoned me and left me to the wolves. Literally. But those wolves took me in and raised me, I survived because they helped me."

"So what? You were raised by wolves. Big deal."

Selene continued, ignoring my snarky remark. "But a group of hunters killed my pack. I held my pack mother in my arms as she succumbed to her injuries and died." She walked over to me and knelt in front of me. "I want the Avengers to be your pack. I want--"

"Shut up." I gritted my teeth. Selene looked shocked.

"I'm just--"

"I said shut up!" I punched her in the face. "You will never know how I feel! You didn't kill your mother! Your father didn't torture and experiment on you! You're just a naive little girl who has her head in the clouds!" Selene stood up with her hand on her cheek.

~Pietro~
I walked over to the girl and dug my fingers into her shoulders. "Owwww!"

"How. Dare. You. We took you in, we fed you, we stayed with you so you weren't alone in the dark! And this is how you respond?! Волчица should have killed you the second you shot my sister! You don't deserve any help! You're nothing but a selfish brat!"

I took a breath to continue, but I was tapped on my shoulder. "That's enough, Pietro, she needs some space. We can check on her tomorrow. She can't go anywhere anyway."

Selene's eyes were filled with tears. "Нет нет нет. Пожалуйста не плачь." (No no no. Please do not cry.)

Akal looked around once more, "I'm going back to the cell, aren't I?"

I opened my mouth, but Selene spoke first. "No, you'll be staying in here from now on. Call if you need anything." She exited the room quickly, but I heard her quiet sobs.

After Selene left, I glared at Akal. "If you know what's good for you, you'll treat Selene like royalty and never make her cry again." Then I chased after my princess.

*Hey guys! What's up? I don't know where I'm going with this story anymore... I'm kinda going through a bit of a block right now, but I'm trying to update for the sake of you readers. And I know the pictures are of a small room, but use you imagination. Happy reading!*

-Okami

Нет нет нет. Пожалуйста не плачь- Net net net. Pozhaluysta, ne plach'