50. 🏥

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi was with Hoseok in their normal hospital room as they waited patiently for Dr. Seo.

Yoongi had grown a lot more comfortable with Soojin, realizing in reality she was really sweet and understanding.

The doctor soon stepped into the room and smiled at the two of them, greeting them polietly.

They went through the normal process of talking and introductions in the beginning. 'How have things been going? Anything on either of your bindings? Any arguments?' The normal questions.

Soon, things got to when hoseok and Yoongi were to explain new situations.

"Actually, there is something I thought of." Hoseok started off and Soojin nodded for him to continue. "Well, my parents said I was supposed to be aborted. However, the treatment was unsuccessful. I was thinking that maybe that had something to do with it." He explained casually.

Soojin's eyes widened a little and she smiled. "That actually might be important information, Hoseok!" She praised with a smile, pulling up a file on his computer. "Were you born in this hospital?"

Hoseok shook his head and so did Yoongi when she asked him the same question.

"Then we'll have to get your birth records from your hospitals." Soojin said, quickly sending out emails to the Gwanju and Daegu local hosptials, giving Hoseok and Yoongi's information and asking for the files. "It will take a few days, so we'll call you when the files come in." She said kindly.

Hoseok and Yoongi both nodded a little. "Thank you, ma'am." Yoongi said polietly and Soojin nodded. "My pleasure, Yoongi." She said back kindly. "Anything else to tell me?"

"Well, Hoseok hasnt been taking his pills." Yoongi blurted out suddenly.

"Gi-"

"Hoseok, why havent you been doing that?" Soojin asked with a small pout on her lips.

"Because, I did once and it made me sleep until noon. I dont wanna oversleep." He explained quietly.

"How did you take the pill?"

"Swallowed with water before I went to sleep?" He answered.

"1st of all, you're supposed to take it with food. And 2nd of all you take it an hour before you go to sleep." Soojin explained with a light laugh.

Hoseok stared at her for a minute before face palming and nodding a little. "Got it..." he muttered, laughing lightly. "Thank you."

Soojin nodded again. "Anything else, boys?"

The two shook their heads and she nodded. "You're free to go then! I'll see you in a few days." She said kindly and Hoseok and Yoongi both left the office.

__________

Taehyung's POV:

little did Taehyung know, the three soulmates had another doctors appointment themselves. But of course, Jimin and Jungkook didnt tell Taehyung that fact, knowing he would flip and refuse to go.

Taehyung just thought they were going for a ride  but when they reached the all too familiar area, he started to panic.

Jungkook hugged him tightly and rocked the older a little as Jimin drove. "No, no, no, hyung shh. It's ok!" He said softly to him, kissing his head a few times.

Taehyung shook his head a little and whimpered into Jungkook's chest. "Why again?"

"We have to do a check-in, hyungie." Jungkook answered with a small pout.

"I don't wanna."

"You have to." Jimin said, rolling his eyes a little.

"Come on, it'll be quick. We'll be with you the whole time." Jungkook assured him.

Taehyung had a major fear of doctor's offices. Ever since he was a kid, if he had to go for a physical he would kick and scream. He obviously grew out of the tantrums, but he still hated seeing the doctor. He would avoid going best he could.

No one knew why he was scared of doctors, not even himself. He never had a traumatic experience with one, he just really hated getting shots. He assumed along with others it was because little kids were constantly screaming in doctor's offices. That must've scared him into this phobia. The point was, he was petrified of doctors offices.

Once the three got there they were called in almost immedietly. Jungkook held Taehyung close while Jimin did the talking.

"Aww, is he still scared?" Their doctor asked and Jimin and Jungkook nodded.

"Its alright, Tae. A lot of people are afraid of the doctor but it's no worries. We wont hurt you. Now let's start off with you, Jimin." The doctor said and Jimin nodded obediently. "Any thoughts on Nika lately?" He asked.

Jimin shrugged a little. "Of course. I think about her constantly but...not that I want to go back to her. I just think of some of our memories. It makes me kinda sad sometimes." He admitted quietly.

"Right. But do you ever think about getting her back?"

Jimin shook his head. "Never. As much as I dont say it, I'm really happy with Kookoo and Taetae. They make me happy and I'm glad I have them in my life." He answered honestly, giving the other 3 a soft smile.