16.

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi watched as Hoseok walked out with a slightly annoyed expression on his face.

"What's wrong, Seokie?" He asked when Hoseok reached him.

"Nothing, just...I'm fine." He answered

Yoongi could tell he was lying but shrugged it off.

"Hey- do you maybe wanna come over?" Yoongi asked hopefully.

Hoseok seemed to think about it for a bit, then nodded happily. "Sure, I'd love to."

~~~~~

Yoongi opened the door to his house with his spare key and the two walked in.

"Welcome to my home." He said with a small laugh.

"Where are your parents?" Hoseok asked, looking around a little.

"Oh, I live with just my mom. Shes probably at a party or something." Yoongi said shrugging.

Hoseok nodded, not wanting to press anymore.

"I can't believe we're really soulmates." Yoongi said with a smile.

"I told you we would be."

Yoongi nodded and wrapped the younger into a hug. He instantly relaxed when Hoseok returned the hug.

"You alright?" Hoseok asked "you're not typically the clingy type."

Yoongi shrugged and raised his arms making grabby hands to the ceiling.

Hoseok tilted his head and raised an eyebrow. He then shrugged and picked the smaller up bridal style.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck and cuddled into him.

"You can go to my room. Its upstairs and to the left." Yoongi explained.

Hoseok nodded and followed the directions the older gave him and soon walked into the room, shutting the door behind him with his foot.

"Are you gonna sleep over or are you gonna go home later?" Yoongi asked.

"Whatever you want cause I have no way to get home other than you." Hoseok answered with a chuckle.

"Then you're staying!" Yoongi said brightly.

"Whatever you say, love." Hoseok said with a laugh.

Yoongi was now sitting in Hoseok's lap with his arms wrapped around his neck.

"Have you eaten? You wanna eat something?" Hoseok asked

Yoongi shrugged.

"Are you sure you're alright? You're really clingy. I dont mind it but you seem off." Hoseok asked, looking at the smaller now.

When he looked into his eyes he saw tears. "Y-yoongi hyung-?"

Yoongi shook his head and wiped his eyes. "Dont worry about it, I'm fine." He lied.

Hoseok didnt look away from him, still concerned for the older.

Yoongi grew a bit uncomfortable with his stare and sighed. "Ok, ok, it's my mom...I just kinda thought she would be here tonight. Shes always gone..." yoongi answered. "Since dad left shes been talking to other guys. Not that I have a problem with that its just...shes never home anymore. The last time I remember her being home is when you came over. My wrist was burning because you had gotten beat up somehow and I called her downstairs about it. But after you called me she left."

"Yoongi hyung, I'm sorry...I understand how hard it must be to barely see your mom." Hoseok said softly, empathizing with the older.

Yoongi nodded and hugged into him more.

Hoseok started to rock the two of them and stroke the smaller's hair, trying to calm him down slightly.

In a few minutes the two heard the door close from downstairs.

Yoongi instantly picked his head up and jumped off of Hoseok's lap, grabbing hand and pulling him with him.

The two went downstairs and the two were faced with a small but pretty woman.

"Eomma, you're back. W-where did you go?" Yoongi said

"I went out to a party with the guy I met last night. Who's this?" Yoongi's mom asked, gesturing to Hoseok.

Yoongi quickly let go of his hand and looked up at the younger. "O-oh, this is Hoseok. My friend." Yoongi answered. "He came over the last time you were home, but you had already left at that point."

Yoongi's mom nodded and extended her hand out to Hoseok. "Min Yoonji. It's nice to meet you." She said sweetly.

Hoseok returned the handshake and he smiled. "Jung Hoseok. It's a pleasure to meet you as well."

"Will you be staying over?" She asked, retracting her hand.

"If that's ok with you." Hoseok said, nodding.

"Its perfectly fine. I didnt know Yoongi had many friends. It's nice to see hes opening up to people." She said happily.

Hoseok nodded and turned back to Yoongi.

"We're gonna go back upstairs now..." yoongi said waving to his mother.

His mother nodded and the two walked back upstairs.

"Your mom seems nice." Hoseok said softly when they were back in his room.

Yoongi shrugged a little and nodded. "Shes nice, yeah."

"Did you tell her about the soulmate thing. You know, how its grey?" Hoseok asked

Yoongi shook his head. "I dont think she would be happy about it. I mean, I know I cant change it but I dunno...is it still yellow for you?"

Hoseok nodded and took Yoongi's wrist. "It glowed once..." he said

"I know you told me. The doctor asked that too. I wonder why it does that." Yoongi said.

Hoseok shrugged. "Maybe the next time we go we can find out."

"I wonder how we're soulmates if you dont have a shape..." yoongi mumbled.

Hoseok nodded in agreement. "I dont know. But, I like being your soulmate so I dont mind it."

"I'm glad you're my soulmate." Yoongi said softly, looking at his hands.

"Me too." Hoseok agreed with a smile.