5. 🔪

Warning:Abuse

Warning:
Abuse

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi walked into his home and plopped himself on the couch.

"Ugh I dont feel like doing homeworkkk.." Yoongi groaned.

He turned on the TV and started watching a random show.

After a half an hour passed he started smelling something weird.

"Alcohol-?" He asked himself.

The smell was strong, like someone who was very drunk walked into the room, but no one had walked in and no one in his family drank.

Then, his wrist started to feel scratchy. Like that uncomfortable feeling that first happens when your hand falls asleep, but it was just his wrist.
This feeling grew to a slight burning sensation.

"Did I burn my wrist on something?" He asked himself.

He got up and ran it under cold water, but it didn't do much. Actually, the burning only got stronger.

"Mom!?" He called, starting to get a little nervous.

His mother came down the stairs in a few seconds.

"What's up?"

"My wrist is burning and I smell alcohol." Yoongi said straight out.

"I- you what?"

"Sorry. Let's start with the more realistic thing. My wrist is burning. And it really hurts now, but I didnt burn myself."

"Didnt they send out that text that if your wrist is burning your soulmate is in pain?"

"Yeah, but my shape is still grey." Yoongi said.
He stopped the water, realizing it wasnt helping at all and the pain was getting worse.

"You said you smell alcohol too?"

Yoongi nodded and tears started to come to his eyes. The burning in his wrist wasnt burning anymore, it was fire.
If he did have a soulmate he was worried for them. If his wrist was burning this much he couldnt imagine the pain they were going through at the moment.

"Don't worry. It'll be ok. It will stop."

__________________________

Hoseok's POV:

"Stop! Please..." Hoseok cried.

He was sitting on the floor with his hands over his head. His dad was drunk out of his mind and once again, taking out his anger on Hoseok.

Hoseok was covered in cuts and bruises. His dad had only been home for 10 minutes and found that Hoseok forgot to take out the trash. He was so drunk that he didn't care about Hoseok's words and just started beating him.