Such a Duality!!!

I was engrossed in my own thoughts while leading the way. Just then I heard a sound of something falling on the floor. I turned around to see where the noise came from.

Rose was lying there on the ground breathing heavily. I didn't know what happened to her just that instant. She was fine a few moments ago...... Isn't she?

"Rose..... What happened?......... Wake up" I shaked her. No response.
Now she was lying there lifeless.
I panicked.
What if something happened to her??!!

I quickly lifted her up in arms in bridal style. Strange thoughts coming to my mind. I could not help it and was  paniking standing there.

I took her and ran towards my room. While on the way I called Aunt Mia, scarlett and james.

"Just call the fucking doctor." I shouted at James.
I opened the door and put her carefully on the bed.

Wtf has happened to her?? Omg! What if this is another wave of the awakening and she couldn't  bear it??

I tried everything, from rubbing her palms to shaking her and Sprinting some water on her face but there she laid not moving an inch.

"Prince, how did she fainted?" Scarlett stuttered at a  quite good distance from the bed. Of course she would be worried for her after all, she did rose's upbringing and that too quite well. 
Scarlett was scared of me that's why she didn't came near her, because I was sitting right next to Rose on the bed.

"I don't know what happened.... It's just that I only heard her falling." I replied her while all my focus was on my girl.
"Oh my gosh! Oh my...." She bursted into tears. I gestured her to come near Rose. She hurriedly came near her and held her hand and tried to wake her up.

"Aunt Mia please console her." I asked politely to aunt.
She came near her and helped her stand up.
"Come scarr , let's go to another room. We'll talk there." She took her on other room then.

"This way....." I heard James' voice. I loosened my grip on her hand and tried to stand up but I couldn't. She held my hand too strongly, even in the unconscious state.

Oh my girl! I'm here I'm not leaving you anymore. Not now never ever, even if any fucking prophecy or something more than that came, then also I'll stick to your side.

I was lost in my own thoughts smiling empathetically and looking towards her. I didn't even realised when the doctor came in.

"Here, go ahead." He nodded as I said in an authoritative tone.

After checking her up he stood and came towards me.
"Umm.... It's weird though but......." He said hesitantly.
"But what??!!" I agitated. Can't he simply just say what is it??!

"Umm..... I think her body...... Her body is changing." He finally completed the sentence although I knew he was very much  intimatated by me, but I can't help I'm this  and I can't change. 
Cmmon I'm expected to be authoritative. After all i'm the strongest creature alive in this whole universe. 

But I could not decipher what the doctor meant by changes in Rosella's body. Is he even serious about that, if not I will surely rip him apart.

"What do you meant by this doctor?" James asked him concerned.

"umm.... you see her pulse, heartbeat, breathing rate, texture of blood and skin colour is not like a regular  human. It seems that all of this is altering." His expression seemed concerned. Icould read his mind and it was sure that he was also confused and more than that he was scared......... of me.