Nineteen: Rummaging

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong?" Adrian finally asked some while later, making Isa scoff as she glared out into nothing, "Like you care."

Adrian was silent after that, but his hand fell to the brick step between the two, right next to Isa's, before he took her own small hand in his. Isa sighed, pulling away, and tucking both her hands between her legs which were drawn up, and her chest, "I wish you would make up your mind, Adrian." She said quietly.

"About what?"

"Don't play dumb, you know you can never carry a consistent attitude around me," Isa snapped, fed up, "You just told me that i was going to have to change into some blood sucking monster just like you, and then less than two hours later told me I was merely a good fuck. I'm tired of trying to figure you out."

Before he said anything, Isa stood up, throwing one last glare in his direction before disappearing inside, and up to his room, sitting in the chair on the opposite side of the bookshelf than his bed.

She meant what she told Adrian. She couldn't even figure out who he was by snooping because everything that she came across that seemed like a doorway into her getting to see a part of him she never had was locked. Null and void.

Her fatigue caught up with her once more, pulling a large yawn from Isa before she climbed back into his bed, turning around and facing the wall so she wouldn't have to look at him.

He got into bed shortly after her, but didn't touch her, leaving Isa lying stiffly on her side, fuming in silence.

Her life was an open book when it came to Adrian without her even wanting it to be, but any time she wanted to learn something new about him, he cut her off as if she were a stranger. Isa hated it.

She hated that she was at her happiest when she was with Adrian, but also at her saddest, her angriest, most confused, and hurt, always hurt. At least if he kept one consistent attitude with her, Isa would know how to act, but she had no idea how to deal with any of his emotions besides his anger, so that's what she always drew out of him without even consciously knowing it.

Isa rolled over to see Adrian was already falling back to sleep, but she climbed onto him, straddling his chest and resting her hands on his shoulders. His eyes slowly fell open, his hands coming up to rest on her waist.

"You've told me what you wanted to," Isa murmured, "Now can I have what I wanted earlier?"

Adrian sighed, closing his eyes even as Isa felt his arousal making itself known against her backside, "You say I'm inconsistent, but I think you fail to see the complete one-eighty your attitude just did with me."

Isa shrugged, knowing and agreeing completely with what he just said, "The only two attitudes I have with you are hurt and horny it seems, and you know that. Tell me to get off of you, and I will, right now."

Of course he didn't. Both Adrian and Isa knew he couldn't resist her. Isa smirked down at him as he groaned, finally opening those silver eyes. At least with the sex, Isa could grasp on to one of his emotions that wasn't anger.

"Isa...." He trailed off as she reached behind her, pulling her bra off and tossing it to the side. Adrian rolled the two over, catching her lips with his as his hands danced down her body, pulling her shorts and panties off before letting Isa get rid of his boxers, the both of them panting by the time they were naked.

Adrian's hands on her was a feeling Isa couldn't believe she had forgotten as they cupped her breasts, squeezed at her hips, squeezed her ass, and cupped her face in his hands. She was addicted to his every touch, and at the moment, she couldn't bring herself to recognize that as a bad thing.