Thirteen: Mind Your Manners, Isaline (Part Two)

Thirteen

This was what Isa liked to call Take Two, because that's what it was- Take two of the meeting she was supposed to attend with Adrian months ago, when he threw her out of his car.

"Put the dress on that I got you," Adrian murmured from his position sitting on Isa's bed.

She turned away from her mirror in the bathroom, a brow raised as she looked over at the man, "I threw it away."

He scoffed, "What the fuck do you mean you threw it away?" Adrian snapped.

Isaline shrugged, smirking darkly at him, "I mean that it was dirty from when you threw me from your car and I had to walk however many miles home, so I took it off, and I started up a fire in the fireplace, and I burned it. Of course it didn't burn completely, so I threw it away."

Adrian cursed, glaring at Isaline darkly. She watched him, not amused by his anger in the slightest, "What? You just barely said I looked decent enough in it anyways so you obviously didn't like it."

"I had that dress made for you. It was a gift!" He snapped.

Isa kissed at her teeth, not wanting to hear anything Adrian said really, "Well, maybe I would have known that if you actually told me that instead of getting mad when I said thank you. It obviously meant about as much as you as I do if you threw me out while I was wearing it so easily." Now that was said bitterly by Isa as she turned back to her makeup, slamming her bathroom door shut so he couldn't say anything else to her.

He had never apologized for what he had done. He thought he could come into her life again like things were normal, like they were normal, and Isa wasn't having that. She barely wanted him in her house, but he refused to leave.

Isaline leaned by the door, staring at her half naked frame as she tried to calm the sea of emotions that were raging inside of her.  Her lip was trembling, and she glared at her reflection, trying with everything that was in her not to cry, "Don't cry you fucking idiot," She snapped at herself, lip curling in pure disgust because that was what she was.

Isa was an idiot for even wanting to be near him still, for having to fight the urge to crawl on top of him and not have her way with him every time she laid eyes on the most beautiful creature she had ever seen.

It hurt. It hurt to think back of all that he had done to her, and then to know he was in her house, most of the time in her bed or watching her TV as she sat in turmoil the whole time.

Stupid.

When Isa finally stepped out of the en suite, almost composed, she headed straight to the closet, but stopped, a small squeal of fear erupting from her as Adrian appeared in front of her using his supernatural speed. Hand clutched to her chest, Isa huffed, glaring at him, "God, you can't just do that, you'll give me a heart attack!"

"Put this on," He muttered darkly, pressing a black fabric into her hands. Isa looked down at it with a frown. It was a black dress that looked shorter than she may have been comfortable with, the back was non-existent-she was learning he liked those types of dresses on her- with a jeweled bus, the short skirt part flowing. The dress was even more charming than the first.

Blinking up at Adrian through unsure eyes, Isa let her gaze lock on his for a few seconds before looking away sheepishly when his eyes left hers to trail down her body. While she was only wearing a strapless nude bra, and a teal lace thong, Adrian Lew was definitely getting an eyeful and seeming to enjoy it judging by the growing bulge at his crotch.

To make matters worse, he whistled lowly at her, reaching out and running his fingers over her hip bone gently. Isa jumped when his fingers met her skin, before stumbling back and pulling the dress on with ease, just to get away from his touch, and hide away at least some of her body under the beautiful dress.