"Just don't put a dick flick on," I mumbled, resting my cheek against Liam's chest and laughing as he pretended to pout.

"Damn," he said, "and here I was hoping to use it to set the mood."

A giggle pushed through my lips, and I felt Liam smile against my forehead.

He chose a travel channel. Breathtaking images of lakes and forests flicked on the screen.

"I'd love to go there," I said. "It's a shame I haven't traveled much at all."

"Same here. I'd love to travel with you. We could do many things together."

"What things?" I asked, turning around in his arms.

"We'd walk in that forest, swim in the lake," Liam replied, drawing circles on my back. "I bet the water's warm. There wouldn't be any people around. I'd put a blanket by the water and cuddle you on it. When the sun went down, we'd light a bonfire, and I'd wrap my arms around you, the two of us watching the flames."

"And what else?"

Liam's eyes met mine. I stared into his hazel-green irises, mesmerized. My heartbeat pulsed in my throat, and the butterflies in my belly went wild.

As if Liam sensed it, he hooked an arm around my waist and pressed me to him so tightly I felt his heart thrashing in his ribcage.

Liam wet his lips and spoke with his mouth barely an inch from mine.

"I'd kiss and touch you. I'd make you say my name and ask me to do things to you. I'd give you anything you wanted and more."

Tentatively, I placed my hand on Liam's jaw. He closed his eyes for a second and turned his head, pressing his lips to my palm.

My fingertips traced the contours of his face. When I touched his lips, Liam sucked my fingers into his mouth.

His darkened eyes didn't stray from mine. I trembled, and Liam tightened his grip on me. His chest rose and fell fast against mine, and his lips parted.

The tension was in the air now, palpable and sizzling. Whatever both of us had been waiting for arrived.

Firm, wet lips were on mine, capturing them in a scorching, toes-curling kiss. Moaning, I opened my mouth, seeking Liam's tongue with mine and stroking it once I felt its caresses.

With a groan deep in his throat, Liam trapped me under him. His hand traveled over my body, committing each curve to memory while he continued kissing me senseless, thrusting his tongue into my mouth, and deepening the kiss.

I raised my hips to his, feeling his hardness and heat. Releasing Liam's tee, I didn't realize I was gripping, I lifted the fabric. He yanked it over his head, uncovering the smooth skin adorned with the tattoo I came to love.

My greedy hands roamed every inch of his torso, and my fingers felt the ridges of his defined muscles. Liam's stomach tensed under my fingertips.

With another groan of his, he undid the buttons on the front of my dress, still kissing me, making me light-headed with the swipes of his tongue.

Then, the kiss stopped. Trapping his bottom lip between his teeth, Liam let touched my neck and my lace-covered breasts.

"Tell me it's for me," he rasped out, lifting his eyes off my chest to fix his gaze on my face.

I nodded, unable to utter a word.

Liam pushed the dress off my shoulders and wrapped me in his arms, lifting me off the couch. He turned off the TV and carried me to his bedroom.