Chapter 2

First day of school*

My alarm goes off with its annoying beeping so I smash it with my hand, breaking it into five pieces.

I groan as I sit up in my bed looking at the time on my wall clock. It is five thirty two, two and a half hours before school. If I did the math right last night the drive to school is ten minutes so I have two hours and twenty minutes if I want to be right on time.

I slide out of my warm bed and stand on the freezing hardwood floor. I rush to my bathroom and turn the shower on to hot. I strip and jump in for a fifteen minute shower. I jump out and wrap a towel around myself and go to my walk in closet. I choose my outfit for the first day of school.

I choose a baggie white shirt that says 'I'm not a morning person', black jean shorts that are rolled up with leg harnesses, a leather jacket for when I ride today, a few rings, a black choker, and sneakers. I do my makeup after I finish putting on my black sneakers. I do a dark brown, almost black, smokey eye look with a wing and the same blood red lipstick I used two days ago. I grab a slightly darker color of my skin tone and dot the darker color over my moon colored skin to make it look like I have freckles. At last I put a heart under both of my eyes.

I look at my clock and see I still have a hour and eleven minutes. I need to eat so I grab my phone and go to Spotify. I play Not Another Song About Love, which is a very good song, and I start to cook pancakes and some bacon. 

I eat thirty minutes after I start making my breakfast so I still have 41 minutes so I get some money for lunch. I grab my all black helmet and start to drive around town until it was time for school. I ride by some convenient stores, a KO burgers and a few other fast food restaurants, a few clothing stores, sit in restaurants, different music and tec stores, and a few others.

I look at my watch and I head towards the high school. I park my bike and take my helmet off. I shake out my hair and run my hands through it a few times. Flipping it to the left side I dismount my bike and get a few wolf whistles at which I roll my eyes. 

"Alex!" I hear from a familiar voice.

I turn to see Raf waving to me and I wave back. Just as I am about to walk over to him a boy with bright orange hair and a tall build slanters over to me. He puts his arm around my shoulders and winks at me.

He says," Hey hot stuff, why you riding that bike when you could be riding with me?" 

"Back off," I growl as I move out of his grip.

He just smirks and says," Feisty, I like it," and makes a grab for me.

That is until Raf says," Leave her alone!"

"What are you gonna do about it nerd?" Orange hair asks Raf.

I move to stand protectively in front of Raf and growl out," Leave him alone! Or else."

"You haven't seen the last of Vince!" He exclaims as he backs up and runs away. 

"Are you ok, Raf?" I question as I turn to look at the small boy.

Raf stares at the place that Vincent Van Jerk stood for a second more and says," Yeah I'm okay. Are you?"

"Yeah, I a-" I start but am cut off by a Japanese girl with her hair pulled up into pigtails and hair streaked with bright pink.

"Raf! You stood up to Vince! You stood up for Raf like you know him. Do you know him? How do we know we can trust you? Are you going to this school? Are you-" the girl is cut off by a messy black haired male coming up behind her and hugging her.

"Miko calm down. Raf trusts her and Ben must if he left for work," the new tall messy black haired guy calms the so called Miko.

"But Jack!" She whins.

"Oh it's ok. I'm Alex and you two must be Miko and Jack," I state the obvious.

The girl named Miko gasps and says," She knows our names! How does she know our names!?"

"She knows your names because you said them," I tell her trying to calm her down.

*RIIIIIIINNNG RIIIIINNNG* 

The school bell goes off and I rush off to my locker. Grabbing my stuff for class I shut my locker and get to class just before the late bell rings.

"Hello everyone I'm Mr Ryan. I'll be your History teacher as you all probably either guessed or heard from former students I can be mean but only if you don't listen," the so called 'Mr Ryan' starts the long lecture that normally happens in classes, or so I've heard.

*Line break brought by the scratch on Knockout's paint job!*

The final bell rings and I rush out of the room to my locker. I grab my books and pens and stuff them into my backpack. Slinging it over my shoulder I start off to my bike.

"Hey Alex!" I hear my name being called by Raf so I walk over to him and his two friends.

"Sup," I nod my head in greeting.

Jack answers first," Nothing much, just waiting for our friends."

I nod as I hear a large car probably a SUV. I look over my shoulder and see a sweet forest green SUV. The same car Ben drove when he and Raf helped me comes into the parking lot.

"Oh I guess your friend is here," I say to Raf.

Raf looks where I am and says," Yeah."

"Hey do you want to come with us to my house?" Miko asks me.

I think about it for a second and say," I don't see why not."

"Great!" She exclaims as she drags me to the SUV just as the driver door opens.

A bulky guy comes out. He has a darker complexion and a shaved head. I look at his clothes and see military gear. Great military just what I need.

"Miko, I'm not sure," the bulky guy says.

Miko whines and says," Come on Bulk! We are just gonna hang out!" 

So Bulk must be his name. Who names their kid Bulk!?

"So who are you?" Bulk asks me with a stern expression.

I raise an eyebrow and say," Alex is my name. Who are you, sir, I'm not sure I know you."

"Come on Raf, Ben is taking Jack to work today," Bulk says and Raf starts to walk towards him and Miko.

I stand in front of him, stopping him, and say," No Raf or you Miko, he didn't answer my question. I've never seen him with you guys so you will not be going with him until I get some answers."

Miko, Jack and the newbie seem surprised that I just said that.