Prologue

Scottie....

If there was a picture of a person next to the definition of being socially inept in the dictionary, the picture would have been of me. Dealing with people gave me hives. Just the thought of talking to someone I'm not familiar with made me want to curl up into a ball and hide from the world. But no one understood that, no one understood me. Not my Aunt, and definitely not the limited amount of people in my life. No one that is until Him. He walked into my Aunt's bakery and I swear from that moment on, he owned me. Mind, body, and soul.

Nolan...

I am a Master Dominant, a self-made man in my own right. I have no doubts about myself. I have a lot to offer any sub of my choosing. I'm wealthy. I own several businesses. From my elite members only get-away that catered to the rich and famous in the lifestyle. To my new kink-friendly club I'm getting ready to launch directly across the street from a quaint little bakery that employed a young man sweeter than any of the confections they had to offer. It's been a long time since I've had a boy of my own. Don't get me wrong, I have beautiful boys throwing themselves at my feet on a daily basis. I've trained most of them in the art of submission, but none of them have caught my interest like this gorgeous Angel has. I needed to make him mine as much as I needed air to breathe. He will be my boy.