Chapter 16

Sid: Avneet what is this?
From when you are taking these pills?
Why you tried suicide?
What's going on?
Why are you going away from me?
Avu: ....
Sid (in anger): Answer me
Avu: ....
Sid (holding her shoulder in anger): Answer in Avneet Kaur what's going on?
Avu: .... (Sid slapped her. She hugged him tightly and started crying)

Sid (anger vanishs): Avu answer me
Avu: Ashu 3 months ago I got a message from manjul saying stay away from you. Or else he will harm you. I didn't know what to do. So I tried to share this with Vaish bhabhi as he don't know her at all. So I thought he didn't came know. But when just I started to share with her. Again I got a message from manjul saying that sid having meeting and at 7.45pm he will leave from office then in the midway at sharp 9pm a car will hit him which is Mercedes Benz. Same thing happened with you. So I decided to keep quite. After 2 days of accident when I hugged you. Again I got a message from him which shows our hugged photo. So from that day that's why I tried to be away from you and it's killed me inside that's why I started taking anti-depression pills but now pills are also useless. It's totally difficult for me to survice now that's why I tried to cut. But ashu I love you the most. I am sorry and (sid  hugged her back. And also crying)

Sid: Yaar I am sorry I slapped you in anger and manjul is in jail nah? And princess I am also sorry and I love you too but that pills and suicide isn't correct. You know nah pills are harmful for you. Did you  ever thought about me? How I (faisu cuts his point)

Faisu: Sid will talk about this later. Avu take rest now. (Everyone left room)

Avu: Ashu are you angry?
Sid: See yes I am angry with you because of your (Avu cuts his point)
Avu: Ashu I love you
Sid: I love you too now take rest
(Avu slept. sid went downstairs. Hugged abhi and crying)

Sid: Bhai How did Manjul get released from jail? Why he is trying all this?
Faisu: Bhai calm down. Avu needs you sid go and take care of her (Sid left)

Abhi: Jay I think Avneetay and sid should marry soon. As avu will be his only Manjul can't interfere and will clear everything
Jai: Haan. Great idea

(After an hour. Everyone was at dinning table for dinner)

Avu: Jai bhai, Abhi Bhai are you angry with me?
Abhi: Avneetay we are dead for you then there is no need to care for us
Vaish: Abhi she needs us the most don't behave I like this. Avu don't worry we all are with you
Jai: But ek condition hain avu
Avu: Haan bhai
Jai: You and sid should marry soon. Then maybe Manjul will stay away from you.
Avu: Bhai I am ready. Ashu are you?
Sid: Yes always for you jaan
Faisu: Me and jan also want to marry (Everyone laughs. Abhi hugged avu)

Abhi: Avneetay you know what we love you alot and can't be angry with you. Now tell me honestly are you seriously ready for this marriage or saying yes because of pressure
Avu: No bhai I am seriously ready and I love ashu more than myself. So I am ready. But I want to share something with you all
Jan: Haan bol na
Avu: That chemical was also done by Manjul. I mean he wanted me to died but luckily I didn't. Suddenly three months ago he texted me
Sid: From last 3 months he is torchering you. And told you all this also. Then baby you can file FIR also. But don't worry he have to pay for each and everything.
Avu: No ashu I can't sue. If I will do he will kill you.
(Avu holds her ears and said sorry to all. Sid hugged her)

Sid: Pagal I am sorry because from last three months you are suffering from all this and I wasn't aware about anything. I am sorry love.
Jai: Now let's go to sleep. Tomorrow we will go to court for your marriage (Avu jumped in excitment)

Avu: Wow kal humari shaadi 😂😂 (After realisation avu blushing hard)

Faisu: Haan from last 4yrs waiting for this day
Sid: What? Tu mujhe tease karta tha and wait khud kar raha hain (Jan blushes)

Vaish: Now let's go to sleep. Acha suno tomorrow is your marriage so today you aren't sleeping together. Avu and jan in one room, Sid and fais in another.
Sid: But it's not fair
Jan: Everything is fair in love jijju and don't worry I will take care of your to be wife jijju. Good night
Sid: Okay to be bhabhi. Good night (Everyone went in room)

To be continue...