That Sad Night {15}(\>¤<)/

Kirishima's POV-

     After we were all done with the competition, on who's room was the best. I didn't really care. I was just glad to have my mind distracted from all the thoughts, or well voices. Sato won by his mad cooking skills.

     Like always, I'm sitting in my bed with my thoughts flying through. Doesn't really matter if its good or bad. I then start to drift to sleep and then everything went black. When I open my eyes, I'm not in my dorm. I look around to see an all to familiar place.

    I hear foot steps, well more like stomps leading up to the room I used to stay in. With each step I flinch. Soon the door slammed open to see a tall, slim, and yet muscular man standing in the door.

     "Hey babe~, I'm home~" He said sluring his words. I tried moving but I couldn't.

     I went to the next thing I thought was best and I to tried tell him to stop, "S-s-stop, s-stay a-away from m-me." Dammit, I stuttered. He seemed to not to be listening and pines me down and started the job.

     I woke up screaming out, 'Stop!' Then I reach up to cover my mouth and feel tears running down my face. I heard multiple people open their doors and walk to my room.

    I hear a knock but don't answer. I heard a harder one which I'm guessing it is from Bakugou. I hear people talking. I suddenly hear Bakugou tell them to be quite.

    I'm not even sure why he's helping. He just got kidnapped. People should be helping him out.

   Yeah, but you want to be a baby and wake everyone up with your ugly ass voice.

    I nod my head in agreement and layed back down when I think that everyone left but I was wrong. I heard a softer knock. I hear someone sigh.

     "Look..." That's Bakugous voice, since when did he have a soft voice, "If you don't want to talk about it that's fine but....please tell someone about it." He said and then I heard foot steps.

       Without thinking, I open my door and there stood Bakugou. The look on his face made me break down crying. I then felt arms wrap around me. I hesitated to return the favor, but once I did, I didn't want to let go.

Anger issues boi's POV-

      I'm not sure why I hugged him, but all I know is that face he had broke me. We stayed like that with kir-shitty hair, (yeah fuck you auother) crying. Into my chest. I wasn't sure what to say other than, "its ok" and "I'm here", which seemed to calm him down abit.

      Soon he stopped and backed away. "Sorry. I should go-" I cut him off by grabbing his hand before he left.

       "Come on, your coming to my room.  Is that ok?" I asked a little with my usual rude voice but still soft.

        All he did was give a small smile and nod. We walk into my dorm and we sit on the bed. "So, do you wanna tell me why you were screaming at like..." I look at my clock to see what time it is, "...1:40 in the morning?"

        He giggled but then stopped when he started thinking. He looked up at me and smiled, "I guess it was just a nightmare. Nothing that bad. Although it was pretty...realistic." He said.

       I look at him and nod, "You wanna talk about it?" I asked him. I see him visibly stiffen.

       "No. I don't wanna relive it." He said having his head hang low.

       "Ok, but just so you know you can talk to me about it, if you want." Why am I being so kind to him. He's like anyone else here, then again, no one ever sees him down.

       He nods again and says, "Thanks." He leaned his head on me and yes I stiffened but I relaxed and let it happen. Soon enough, I heard soft snores coming from the unreadable teen on my shoulder.

       Soon after he feel asleep I layed him down and I then layed down next to him. I fall asleep soon after and I also have nightmares but not as bad as shitty hairs, to were I wake up.

{Time skip brought to you by banana chips😜}

Shark boi's POV-

        I wake up to a alarm but not my alarm. I soon sit up not realising I'm in someone else's bed and bedroom. I start to panic but once I feel strong arms wrapped around my waist. I look down to see, the usual boom boom boi, laying next to me, but instead of a mean look and scowl on his face, he had a peaceful face.

       I was so busy looking at his peaceful face, that I didn't realise he woke up. He still had a peaceful face but just slightly open eyes, obviously still tired.

        Blushing I say, "Uh....good morning?" I asked more than said.

         "Yeah, good mornin'." He said rubbing his eyes. I couldn't help but smile at the sight.

          He sat up and stretch but while doing so, he fell off the bed. I burst into a laughing fit and he tears priming at the corners of my eyes. All he did was glare at me but it was still soft.

          "Shut it shitty hair, it wasn't that funny." He grumbled while standing up and waddling to the closet. I am always wondering why he dose that.

         I roll my eyes and look back him, which was a bad choice. All I see when I look back at him and his beautiful sculpted body. I swear I was so close to having a bloody nose.

         How in hell can someone be so hot! Like, hOw!? I realise that I was staring when he started taking his pants off. I blushed big time and looked away as soon as possible.

         "Hey idiot, you just gonna just sit there or get changed too?" He asked smirking his trapping smirk.

          "Yeah sorry. Oh and uh..." I trailed off.

          "What is it shitty hair?" He asked. I look at him and then look away.

           "About last night. Can we keep it....between us? I don't want people to see me any different for something useless." I asked. He looks at me for a minute but nods.

            I smile and thank him. I go onto my room and got changed.

{Time skip brought you by me getting dragged into a camping trip 😔😚👌}

Still Kiri's POV-

    We are in class and I was getting asked if it was fine. I always said the same thing and told them that it was just a nightmare, which wasn't a complete lie but still was.

     That was one sad night, but also the best. I wounder if he'll keep doing this each time I have a nightmare, but most likely not.

       We continue class as normal and everyone believed me. All of a sudden something happened in the middle of class, that no one was ready for.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N- Hey and welcome to the cliffhanger stuff. Sorry but I need people want to read this😭 plz 4give me😭😭😭😭. But By love youz see ya next chapter 😚👌
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WORD COUNT: 1240 WORDS!!