What The Hell Happened? {9}

A/N- Hey there guys how's your life with covid-19 right now. Mine is a little sucky anyways. Lets get back in it.

Bakugou's POV-

     I sit there wide eyed. I then see shitty hair trying to get up, but then it looks like he passed out. He was falling and I didn't know what just came over me but I caught him right before he fell.

     I didn't know how and why I did that but I didn't care. I looked at him and soon felt like crying. He was covered in blood and had cuts and stuff like that all over him.

     I decided to take him back to my house and clean him up. I pick him up gently but once I turn around I realized that cat is still following me. I roll my eyes and keep walking. Then again the cat is following us.

     Once I got there my parents weren't home. They went to go and get some groceries. They asked me to come with them but I said no. I walk in and the cat hurries in to the house.

     "Oi, what the hell do you think your doing inside!" I yelled at the cat. It just meowed and went up stairs and into the bathroom. I got up the and got out the first-aid kit and then I take out some achohal wipes for after I was done cleaning him and turned on the water in the tub.

     The cat watched me clean shitty hair and yes he had his cloths on. I barley no him so I don't want to look at his privates. Once he's all cleaned from the blood, I can see that he has bruises and cuts. I felt tears prickle at my eyes because I never knew someone as much as a sushi-wait no, shitty hair can be treated like this.

{Le Time skip brought to you by Kiri being rock hard ;)}

Kirishima's POV-

     I wake up sore and my back hurtting. I was finally able to sit up but then I realised this isn't my house and start to hyperventilate. Then I hear the voice of the angry pomeraineon himself.

     "No need to be freaking out. Your at my house and I cleaned you up." He said coming back from the kitchen handing me some tea. I look at my cup ashamed that I showed Bakugou, the best in the class, my weak side.

     I then realised that he said he cleaned me and I started freaking out, wondering if saw the cuts I made. He rolls his eyes and says, "Don't worry I didn't take off your cloths. I'm not a thot." He said with a disgusted look on his face.

     I giggle and was happy he didn't see them. He looks back at me but serious this time, he was eyeing me.

     He then asked, "So what hell happened?" The one question I did NOT want to here today.

     I look down trying to find a way I can lie. I mean I can tell half the truth but what if he thinks of me differently. Ah no he probably wont even care and kick me out.

     I was so lost in thought that I almost didnt hear him say my name.

     "-shima, KIRISHIMA!" He yelled at me with mad be jump in fear. I look at him and he said it again, "What. Happened?" He made it clear that he didn't want to waist anytime so I just said half the truth.

     "Sorry, um well my father was drunk and he gets kinda aggressive like you saw but please dont tell anyone it rarely happens" 'lie'. "So please I don't need people to see me diffrently." I said and he looked me up and down again and just nodded his head.

     I looked around and then I saw the cat and called over here. "So she's your cat." I said like I just realised.

     Bakugou looks at me like I just said something offensive. "The hell she isn't. She just followed us home and walts on in here and now she acts like she owns the place." He said glaring at the cat.

     I then thought of a name for her and it would be so cute. I looked at Bakugou with huge happy eyes and yell, " Her name should be honey!" He looked at me then the cat, then me again and sighed and said, "As long as I don't have to take care of her then I'm fine with it."

     I was so happy but then I heard a car door slam and my face whipped around to see who it was. I see a red car parked outside and someone unlocking the door. Once open, I see a woman who looks like a girl Bakugou but looking a bit older than him. 'must be his sister.' I think to myself. Then I see a man with brown hair with a scared look on his face trying to hold back the woman with blond hair and a angry look on her. Yup differently related.

     "KATSUKI BAKUGOU, YOU WILL TELL US WHY THERE IS BLOOD OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE AND WHY....oh. Sorry hunny." The woman said finally realizing I'm there.

     I was shaking from the noise reminding me about dad. I covered my ears and tears threatening to fall. I look up and just smile to hide everything and acting like its ok.

     "Its ok, I'm used to it." I said still smiling. Bakugou looked at me worried but I brushed it off.

     "Oh, hunny you didn't tell us you had a boyfriend! Let alone that your gay!" The woman said. Both our faces went pink and we looked at each other. I burst out laughing.

     "I'm sorry but we're not dating and I dout that he's gay." I said smiling. She looked disappointed but looked like she just remembered somethung important.

     "Well I'm sorry that we just barged in and we didn't have time to introduce ourselves. My name is Mitski Bakugou. I'm Katsuki's mom and here is his father." She said pushing him forward.

     "Hi kiddo, I'm Masura Bakugou." He said sticking out his hand for me to shake.

     I took it and shook it and smiled with my quirk. " Eijiro Kirishima. Bakugo's best bro." I said elbowing him teasingly. He pushed me away by my face saying 'your not my bro.' Then stormed off.

     I looked at his parents and shyly smiled and said, "Well guess I gotta get going." Even though I didn't want to because of what they would do to me when I get back.

     I started getting my bag when Mitski said, " Why don't you stay for dinner hun."

A/N- So yeah just hoping you giys enjoyed gonna be posting every other day😄

WORD COUNT: 1148 WORDS!