The Punishment {11}

A/N- Picture above is my cat Honey and what see also looks like in the story. Thanks for the support love ya<3

Kirshima POV-

     I dreaded going back to that hell hole. Of course if I was any later than I was now, he'll make it hell. I decide to run home hoping to make it there fast enough to not have a little less of those bad beatings. I then make to the front of my house dreading for what's about to happen.

     I open the door but I didn't even get a chance to look around when I felt a harsh tug at my red hair. I get thrown into the wall and felt people kicking me. Just like when I got home from school. I harden my skin by accident and hurt my little brother.

     "OW! How do you think you can be a hero if you hurt your own brother. You. *stomp* Should. *stomp* Be. *stomp* A. *stomp* Villan. *STOMP*" My brother yelled at me.

{Time skip brought to you by Midoriya in your corner taking notes on you.😜}

     After all the beatings I thought I was done, so I got up to go and clean myself off. Once done with getting cleaned up, my dad dragged me into his room and yanked me on the bed, wrists pinned, and him right above me. I knew what was gonna happen and it will go quicker if I don't resist.

     He took off all of my cloths revealing my member as well. He then did himself and I guess he was being "generous" by lubbing up but all he's doing is putting less pain in. He line's himself up and I scwermed around but one squeeze on my wrists made me stop. He lined himself up and slammed into me imidatly. Doing this over and over making me cry out in pain and tears running down my face. He covers my mouth to keep me quite and kept on thrusting.

{Time skip brought by my cat Honey😸}

     He finished me off. I felt gross and disgusting. I ran to my bathroom ignoring the pain on my lower half of my body and wrists. I look down at my wrists and see that they are gonna be marked. I sigh and get into the shower and cleaned myself and made my cuts reminding myself how useless I am.

     I then thru-up what I ate at Bakugou's house even though it was good. I cried myself to sleep again. Thanks to that I'll be having ones of nightmares. But the next thing I know its the next day.

     I did my normal routine and did my hair and got my cloths on-which was hella painful- I got my phone and backpack and put in my ear buds. I decided to listen to 'Feel Invincible' on the way to school. I was so dragged into the music that I didn't even realize that Mina, Denki, and Sero were here too.

     I use the quirk and smile a huge smile but once I was brought back from reality I felt a hole loud of pain in my bottom half again.

     Trying my best not to wince in pain I say, "Hey guys. Didnt even realise you were there. Haha." I laugh nervously.

      "Yeah, we've been here for a little while now. By the way 'Feel Invincible' is a good song." Denki said smiling. I nod in agreement. We walk the whole way to class talking until we got into class. I look around and see Bakugou looking our the window. How can he look so flipping perfect! Me and my gay thoughts. I sit down at my usual spot next to Bakugou.

     Mina and Denki are having an argument over whether cookie-doe or mint ice cream is better. I cant decide myself. They pulled me and Sero into the middle of it and we both didn't know which side to take so we said both. Right when Mina was about to slap Denki for saying something stupid the door slammed open reaviling All Might himself in his most prized hero suit. Everyone was talking and squealing about how All Might was right in front of them. I was just in shock but then I reminded myself of how useless I am and that he most likely isn't gonna really notice me.

     Before I knew it he was talking about us battling which is awesome in my opinion but then I realised about the marks and how my hero costume looked like. Mostly because I was planning to stop the cutting but didn't. Although the cuts are starting to fade away. As long as I make sure no one is looking at my arms I'll be fine.

{Sorry but another time skip to after there battling and all that.}

     I successfully didn't let people see the marks on me because I realise I brought a black long sleeved black shirt. Do not ask why. I was thankful because I didnt know what to do with my wrists from the grip from my dad. The pain is being a bitch and its getting harder and harder not to wince in pain.

     The rest of the day flew by including lunch. I guess the universe is having a little mersy on me today. I am now walking home but before I was even able to cross the gates, someone grabbed the back of my shirt and is taking me in the opposite direction of my house. Well not really.

     Once I realise which neighbor hood we are in, I see that this is Bakugo's neighbor hood. I remember because of me trying to find my way back home. Then again, why am I here. It then hit me that it was Bakugou. I look up and sure enough, there was an annoyed looking Bakugou dragging me.

     Once we got to his house he opened the door and dragged me in. Right now I am questioning my life choices to even let him drag me to his house. Then it hit me ONCE AGAIN!  When I saw Honey. I am guessing he wants me to take her. I realise I'm getting taken up to his stairs and a bad memory popped up and on reflex I yanked my arm away. I was shaking none stop.

     Bakugou turned around looking annoyed but that quickly changed to a soft, concerned look. "Oi, shitty hair, what's wrong. Need some water?" He asked me.

     "....."

     " Listen you need to tell me what's going on so I can try to help." He said getting a little bit annoyed.

     I was finally able to make out in a small voice two words, "Panic...attack." Bakugou's eyes widen and my vision started to get blurry and suddenly there was no noise, no colors, and nothing but pitch darkness.

A/N- Thanks again guys for the support. Honestly I thought I would get completely no reads but I thought wrong. Just thanks and I will try my best to make this enjoyable for you guys.😊😚✨

WORD COUNT: 1194 WORDS