So he spoke "Hi... it's just it's been quite a while"

She nodded her head smiling sweetly.

"It has... ever since we arrived here, we haven't really spoken. And we have been neighbors almost forever...."

"Yeah..." Taehyung added awkwardly. He didn't know what else to say as he twisted his fingers. What should he do? Should he ask her out? Take her somewhere nice so they could 'catch up'

He finally decided.

"Em... Jiyeon, would you perharps like to go out with me later..."

He coughed nervously. "Just to catch up?"

The girls behind Jiyeon who had disdainful looks on their plain faces throughout the awkward conversation suddenly snickered scornfully but Jiyeon's face remained straight faced revealing nothing. Taehyung stared at those girls with contempt. Why were they always following Jiyeon around? Were they her mascots?

Jiyeon sighed helplessly. "I'm sorry Taehyung, I would love to but we are occupied with assignments. As you know, i take it quite seriously"

Taehyung nodded, swallowing the excuse. It was plain as day. Only an idiot wouldn't notice he was being straight out rejected. Even though Jiyeon was serious with her studies, she wasn't a complete nerd who didn't have a life.

"It was nice talking to you though. Maybe some other time time. See you later" she beamed.

Empty words.

"Yeah okay....see you" He hung his head in depression as she walked away with her mascots. Jiyeon as his possible future wife and mother of his children. He wanted that so much but it all seemed far from his reach.

"Man, I'm sorry" Jungkook whispered.

Suzy watched in anger as Jimin stood up from his seat and strode over to Taehyung, whose head was bent low.

He smacked his back soundly and the other perked up in panick. He turned and when he saw it was Jimin, his face twisted more.

"Park, what do you want?"

Jimin snorted. "Yah, why are you so harsh towards your friend? You are so unfriendly" he said but he still had that typical wicked smile on his face.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and Jungkook looked at Jimin with shocked eyes.

"You never told me you were friends with Jimin?"

"We aren't friends" Taehyung muttered. Jimin feigned a wronged look.

"Aw.... Taehyung you hurt me" he said pouting his lips adorably before turning to Jungkook with a charming smile on his face.

"Pardon my rudeness. We haven't been introduced. My name is Jimin Park. Me and this kid go way back. I would like to know your name pretty one?"

At the mention of pretty one, Jungkook got red from head to toe.

"Jeon Jungkook"

Jimin smiled curving his lips devishly knowing fully well that his act of charming others was working wonders on Taehyung's friend. To complete the process, he grabbed Jungkook's hand stroking it softly.

"It's nice to finally get acquainted with you"

Taehyung stared at the latter with repulsion.

"What a player! Must you flirt with everyone you see?" He spat.

Jimin eyed him. "How does that affect you Taehyung?"

Taehyung just scoffed. Jimin winked at Jungkook and released his grip from his hand. The latter was still red all over thinking to himself that now he understood what all the fuss was with this Park Jimin. He was really too tempting.

The Devil's touch जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें