"Are you gonna explain the hole in the wall? Or the reason why you wanna throw the painting away? Clearly you didn't separate on good terms."

"He didn't take it well. Are you happy now?" I spit and throw my arms up. He is silent for a few seconds before he goes on.

"What did he say?" I close my eyes and exhale through my nostrils. "Just answer the question."

"He insulted me and punched the wall. What are you gonna do now? Beat him to the point his mother won't recognize his face?"

"What did he say?" His nostrils flare.

Thinking back to the moment stings quite a lot and I feel how my heart rate picks up, the adrenaline kicking in and right now I wish I had beaten him to the point his own mother wouldn't recognize him.

"He called me a slut. I get that he was mad, because I cheated on him, but that doesn't give him the right. Does it?" I expect Adrien to burst out in anger, but he remains creepily calm. "Hello?"

"Don't worry about him." He says pushes my head into his chest. I stand still for a while and get completely swallowed by his embrace, kinda scared of his collected reaction.

"I won't, there isn't anything to worry about anymore."

"Right. Let's just get rid of that thing." He refers to the painting and hangs it off with his strength.

He disappears for a while and then comes back with a calmer expression. Our eyes meet again and he smiles this time, assuring me that he got everything under control.

"What next?" The sweet Adrien has returned.

"I think we left off at the play room." I say and bite my lip.

"I remember," he grabs my waist and pulls me against him, "Are you sure you still wanna do this?"

"I want it as much as you do." I say and lace my hands around his neck.

I probably want it even more than he does, and this time with the knowledge that it's more than just sex. Our faces are only a few inches apart, before he closes the gap. His lips move slowly against mine and I dig my fingers in the nape of his neck, ordering him to deepen our kiss.

"Do you remember the safe words?"

"Yellow and red."

The playroom is warm and dark, and the memories of last time come back. The familiar feeling of lust leaving a tingle between my legs. Adrien seems to be as horny as I am, as he doesn't waste a minute and continues to kiss my stomach. He leaves a trail that leads down to the hem of my jeans.

My arms are being held together behind my back, as he he uses his other hand to unbutton my pants. Together with my underwear, he pushes it down, while I anticipate his tongue on my skin. Right on time he glazes my most sensitive spot with his tongue and draws circles on it, teasing me enough to already put me on edge.

"Adrien," I breathe out and melt away at his tongue play.

He stops, stripping me completely out of my clothes. My heart jolts, as he leads me backwards to the leather bed, where he ties me up completely. The tight leather straps cut through my skin and the familiar sweet pain causes another wave of tingle in my body.

Adrien's shirt ruffles his hair as he takes it off, which makes him look even wilder and more animalistic than before. The lust in his eyes practically oozes out and he begins to unbuckle his belt.

"I don't think you should've allowed me to do this to you Lola," he slowly speaks as he preps the belt in his hand, "You know how easily I lose control."