Task

Slender POV

"She is mine and she is not only my Proxy she is My love" I tell my family. "WHAT BUT YOU SAID SHE WAS GONNA KILL ME! " Jeff said. "Yay! Finally!" Trender and Splendor said together. Slenderwoman and Enderman left the room. Sally hugged me and whispered "She is the purest person I have ever laid eyes on." She was still looking like a human. And she was Perfect.  Her shimmering red hair and her pure face. Love is all I feel when I look at her. Love and perfection.  I grab her hand and lead her outside. "We will have visitors soon so you will have to be in your demon form... Is that okay with you?"  She only kissed me and nodded. I smiled, well the best I could without a face. " But what about Zalgo and the task. I do not want to kill you. Or Jeff." She started to cry. I hugged her. "Shhh don't cry that hurts my soul." I said  What I said worried me because it was true.

"Do you really want me or are you just using me?" She said.  " I love you." I replied

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~
                         Trues POV

    The Visitors are coming.  I have to change into my other form. Once my transformation is finished I walk down stairs to a lot of staring faces. "Who is she?" Trender says. "It's me, Alice" I say. " He said you would have another form but I didn't expect you to be so pretty. " Enderman said. I smile and look for the Operater.  When I see him I hugged him. "Hey." I say. "Hey." He shrugged. Was he hiding something from me. "Who's coming to the get together. " I said. "  You, me,  the family, Jeff, BOB,  Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Smiledog, Grinny, BEN-" "Okay that is all I need to know." I stop him. Then someone knocks on the door.  I open it to see Zalgo. " you will always be mine, you are mine what he did to you does it make you his proxy . You will kill him and a jeff. And you will do it soon or I will. And I will make you suffer for the rest of your life. Wait your Immortal I will make you suffer for eternity.  Now get to work sweetie." 

I faint.