"because that means she heard and understood our whole conversation about her and the business men earlier. omg this is bad hyung what if she spreads rumors about us gossiping and being mean to her. Maybe i should talk to her and explain everything. I mean we cant have rumors flying around.

"Joonah calm down. I dont think she would do that."

"How do you know hyung this could end up very bad for us."

I have a feeling she isnt that type of person.

"Well ok hyung I guess."

"Trust me Joonah i wouldn't tell you wrong"

"I only trust you hyung!"

As you roll over to get a more comfortable a loud thud is heard throughout the cabin and a pain radiates through your elbow.

ah SHIT!!! You scream after striking your elbow on the side of the plane and startling everyone. While grabbing your arm you twist in pain with eyes closed.

Are you ok a concerned voice says next to you. My eyes pop open as i feel another's warm and gentle hand on my elbow.

Yes I respond out of reflex slowly turning my head to face the direction the question and hand came from. As I meet Yoongi's eyes a satisfied look is plastered over his face.  I sit up slowly  replay the event and realize what he just did. I cant explain why but the face he is making is kind of cute. I shake my head trying to redirect the path my mind is going.

As i slowly look down at my arm and back at him he removes his hand.

Sorry he says not making eye contact with me anymore.

I appreciate the concern i say while trying to retreat from the scene i caused and get back to my work. As I put my head phones on Jason gets a phone call.

"Hello"

"hi this is hitman bang from Big hit Ent and I am calling to speak with PK."

Jason sits up immediately and snaps his head around to get my attention damn near falling out into the isle.

Boss you have a important phone call. Boss. Boss! He grunts trying to keep his voice down but still inform you its urgent.

"Hello?. Yobosayo?"

"Boss... Hit man Bang is on the phone. P!!!!!K!!!!!" Yoongi's eyes widen with the realization of exactly who he is sitting next to and taps me to get my attention then points to Jason who has almost expired from the stress of who he has on hold.

"What Jason?" I ask while pulling down my head phone off one ear.

Umm hit man bang is on the phone.

Yoongi in shock that his top boss has called you directly listens to the conversation with his mouth slightly gaped open.

"Ok Jason whats your point, what's my policy."

But boss its hitman bang.

I looked at him with the what I say is final expression. As deep breath leaves his mouth he puts the phone to his ear and says.

Hello, yes sorry for the brief hold. I cant discuss business over the phone and i'm traveling so if I could give you a call back at a latter date.

  Please wait I just need a few moments of your time.

I only talk business in person and if you would like to schedule a appointment then we can do that.

I will do anything please I will come to wear you are just give me your location.