CHAPTER 1

"Where is Nat? It's not like him to be late to the first class of the year. He likes to make a good first impression."

Singto had been wondering the same thing. Usually their tall, hot friend was the first one to be in class. It gave him more time to let everyone fawn over him. And they did. Every new student wanted to know Nat and he loved the attention. So, where was he?

Off stretched his thin arms above his head, his bangs swishing against his forehead. "He texted me this morning. Apparently, we have a new professor and he thought his time would be better spent shopping. He'll be here later so we can meet up."

"Of course, he did. I forgot about that email about the new teacher. Maybe we should have skipped out too. What are the chances that they're even going to remember to check the attendance later? I could be out washing my car right now." Arm groaned, lounging back in his seat.

Off scoffed. "You and your damn cars." He muttered, laying his head down on the desk.

"Are you jealous Princess? Do I need to make more time in my schedule for you?"

Singto rolled his eyes, electing to ignore the two idiots. One time five years ago Off had drunkenly admitted that Arm was 'kinda hot' and now he'd never live it down. It was only a joke.

Off only had eyes for a certain brunette across the hallway. Gun could only be called a socialite. His parents owned a cosmetics company based out of Bangkok and their son was basically the face of the company. And Off was head over heels in love with him. Singto was just thankful that Gun felt the same way about his friend. He couldn't even imagine the amount of whining his friend would do otherwise. Looking at the two of them honestly made Singto feel a bit envious though. He'd never seen two people more in love. Maybe someday someone would look at him that way too.

Arm on the other hand though into both men and women, didn't date. Sure, he had his fair share of flings, to be fair he wasn't hard on the eyes, but never anything serious. He had always been into cars and now he bought and sold them for other individuals who loved them just as much. They really were a weird bunch weren't they?

While the idiots were still bickering, Singto looked around the lecture hall out of boredom. The class was rather full, maybe forty to fifty students, fairly big for an advanced Pathology class. Just when he was about to lean back and close his eyes the door of the hall opened and a shorter man came in immediately spilling books and papers all over the floor. No one said anything but no one moved to help him either. Poor guy.

Singto was amused though. This guy...he was his type. Small and cute. His hair, jet black and cut clean. He couldn't see the other's eyes, hidden behind thick, rimmed glasses. He was quite adorable though wasn't he? He must have been a fairly new student, Singto knew a lot of the students here since he was in his fourth ye- What the fuck?!

He watched as the smaller guy collected his papers and walked over to the desk at the front of the lecture hall. This was their new professor?!

"What the hell? This guy is supposed to be our lecturer?" Off laughed quietly from beside him.

It seemed like every student had stopped whatever they were doing to stare at the obviously nervous man. But unlike Off, Singto could only stay silent, feeling his heart do an unnecessary flip inside his chest.

Under their scrutiny the professor bent the mic down so he could reach it and cleared his throat. He looked positively terrified when he looked up to the room. Singto watched the paper in his lecturer's hand tremble.

"H-hi... Hello." He started, voice surprisingly deep and soft. He kept his eyes trained on the paper before him and Singto caught himself wishing they'd sat closer. "I am...m- my name is Krist Perawat Sangpotirat. I've uh, lived here for four months and moved here from Chiang Mai where I taught for three years. Welco- welcome to advanced Pathology IV. Today I'd li-"