14.

Hayley's eyes dart towards the door to witness a furious Klaus with Rebekah trailing behind. Klaus growls at the presence of Marcel and she lets out an unexpected gasp when Klaus vamps to hold Marcel against the wall.

"Care to explain yourself?" Klaus snarls as Rebekah rolls her eyes, coming to Hayley. She knew Hayley was alright, of course she did. Or maybe she knows now. What real danger can Marcel be to her anyway?

"We were just havin' a chat, Klaus, calm down." Marcel rolls his neck and Klaus narrows his eyes at him.

"You couldn't have the chat with me being aware of it?" Klaus confronts Marcel who appears to be struggling with his words due to his grip.

"Stop, Klaus, I'm fine. See for yourself." Hayley steps forward and hauls Klaus by his shoulder but he shoves her off. She stumbles back, catching Klaus' action off guard. Rebekah grabs her elbows before Hayley can tumble onto the ground because of Klaus' shove.

Klaus turns around, not expecting his force to be that strong. The truth is, he isn't exactly mad at them talking. He's mad because Marcel went behind his back to talk to his 'girlfriend' when he could've said whatever it is he wanted to say in front of him as well. He's mad at Hayley because she went against his request for her not to leave the house. But he would never want to hurt her, especially not physically.

"Hayley-" Klaus starts as he releases Marcel who takes deep breaths, to stride towards the exquisite brunette who's capable of luring his inner feelings.

"I know you're going to apologize, but don't. Just leave Marcel alone, and take me home." Hayley stands strong, clearing her throat as Rebekah lets go of her elbows. Klaus frowns for a second before draining the emotions from his face.

"Alright." He says coldly and glares at Marcel before marching out. Hayley wouldn't want him to apologize, but why? He never apologizes for his actions unless they're one of his known wrongdoings, and if anything, people want him to apologize. He came to make sure she was okay, yet she's giving him attitude?

Hayley knows exactly what Klaus is thinking as he walks off, and she doesn't want him to think that way. It wasn't attitude she was showing, it just a was simple acknowledgement and a request.

"Marcel, our conversation isn't over." Hayley points a finger at him before heading out.

"What was the conversation about, anyway?" Rebekah asks, nudging her in the process.

"Just my family," she shrugs, not wanting for it to become a big deal and Rebekah makes an amused face, "How'd you guys find me?" She asks.

"Klaus knew you were with Sam for some reason and-"

"Oh god, he didn't hurt him, did he?" She asks in panic.

"No, you can thank Dean for that," Rebekah chuckles, "Don't make fun but I think Dean, a hunter, and Klaus, the big bag hybrid, have a close connection of some sort." Rebekah shrugs and Hayley nods, smiling at the thought.

Dean's a good guy, and it amuses her when Klaus gets suspicious about their friendship being...more.

"Anyway, apparently he didn't know where you were. But the witch, who you have a lot to hear about, knew some way. Elijah, and the boys are asking her right now. I just hope Marcel doesn't find them there." Rebekah says and Hayley nods, biting her lip, already knowing about Davina. When they walk out, she doesn't see a sign of Klaus. He already left. She frowns, but continues walking.

-

The girls walk in to see Klaus sitting by the grand piano, playing random keys as he downs another glass. Is he drunk? Hayley drapes her coat on the hanger and Rebekah glances at her before heading up the stairs instead. Hayley clears her throat to get Klaus' attention.