10.

Hayley and Klaus go down the stairs, seeing a light haired man dressed in a suit and beige trench coat. They eye each other confusedly and Klaus decides to take action.

"Who are you, may I ask?" He stands beside his sister in the doorway.

"I could be asking you two the same question. Where are Sam and Dean?"

"Cass, how'd you get here?" Dean's voice interrupts them with shock written on his face.

"There's Dean, Sam is...elsewhere but this one is alive and well, Cass." Klaus smirks and Castiel glares at him.

"It's Castiel." He says.

"That's a strange name." Hayley raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, why do you think I call him Cass?" Dean murmurs.

"Well, maybe he's a strange creature. Or just a human like the other two." Klaus tilts his head.

"Sam's gone out to find out more about the church, seeing blood on the walls really hit a weak spot in him." Rebekah rolls her eyes.

"Sam went back alone? Is he out of his damn-"

"I thought you'd have more trust in your brother, you know, being professional hunters and all." Hayley says with sarcasm.

"Relax, Elijah went with him." Rebekah informs.

"Actually Elijah's right here. Who's this?" Elijah comes up to the front porch and sees Castiel.

"Castiel." Sam answers for him with wide eyes. "Wanna explain yourself for being here?"

-

"The angel radio has been going off about you two residing with vampires and something unheard of. A mixed breed of vampire and werewolf. I thought it wouldn't be residing, that you two are in danger but I guess I was wrong. You two look alive and well, but why?" Castiel says and the four that don't know who Castiel is until now raise their eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean by angel radio?" Elijah asks, standing on one side of the couch. Rebekah and Hayley are seated on it, and Klaus stands on the other side of the couch next to Hayley while Sam and Dean have pulled out chairs to he seated on.

"I'm an angel." He says and Klaus narrows his eyes.

"Well, I guess that answers my question on you being a strange creature." He says and Hayley looks up at him to warn not to hit a nerve.

"Angels are far from strange creatures, I'd say you people are more of that." Castiel says and Rebekah clears her throat.

"I think the real strange thing here is that an angel or angels, whom we didn't even know existed in this world, are walking this earth." She says and Dean sighs.

"Trust me, I didn't believe it at first too." He says and Sam shoots him an agreeing look.

"Some of us have the option to move back and forth, where as others have different duties to fulfil in heaven." He explains.

"And you don't plan on killing all creations that are not so angelic in God's eyes?" Klaus quirks up an eyebrow.

"That's why I'm here," Castiel faces Sam and Dean and stands up, "Why haven't you killed them yet?"

Elijah looks down with a small smirk which is unexpected as Klaus and Rebekah wait amused for the hunters to answer.

"Well, this bunch can't be killed. Plus we made a deal." Dean shrugs and stands up as well.

"There a bunch of cases here, too. Like what I found out about the church." Sam interferes.

"Ah, save that for later, shall we? Let's not get the angel in the room worked up even though I'd be delighted to witness what that ends in." Klaus smirks.