10

Liv

Today is Mix match challenge day. It's the first match which I'm not in cause I'm in the second round. Today Nikki and Roman are fighting Dean and Brie. I'm hoping for Nikki to win tonight. Tomorrow we have a interview with people for something. So I put my outfit on and headed to Mix match challenge day.

I walked in and hugged Aliyah and Nikki and we went to the lunch room and got something to eat

I walked in and hugged Aliyah and Nikki and we went to the lunch room and got something to eat. The corner out of me eye I saw Brie looking at me. I just rolled my eyes and looked at my phone. I saw that Dean was calling me. I picked it up an listened.

Dean:
Liv can I ask you a question

Liv:
Sure I guess

Dean:
Would you like to go out with me

Liv:
Sorry Dean I have plans

Dean:
I didn't even tell you when

Liv:
I know *hangs up*

Why does he wanna talk to me. He literally kissed her. I can't trust him after that. She is my enemy for crying out loud. I walked to the girls dressing room and we all talked. Brie wasn't their thank god. We all was dancing to music and signing it. Then Stephanie called me into her office. I walked in and sat down.

Stephanie:
Liv we have some great news for you

Liv:
Now I'm very excited to hear

Stephanie:
So you will be starting to a fued with Brie Bella over Dean Ambrose

Liv:
Well now I'm not excited about this

Stephanie:
Why not

Liv:
Cause I don't wanna worry about dean anymore I just wanna worry about my self it's bad enough that I'm on the same brand as him

Stephanie:
Well when the draft comes how about I put you on Smackdown

Liv:
Please do and I'm not doing this fued

Stephanie:
Then who should we use

Liv:
Make the Sheild be mad that Brie is taking dean away from them

Stephanie:
That's a great idea thanks Liv

Liv:
No prom or Stephanie

I walked out and heard someone say my name. I look and see Braun. He gave me a donut and I smiled. I walked back over to we're the girls were when I was stopped in my track by Seth and Roman.

Liv:
You need help with something

Roman:
Yea we need you to bring back our boy

Liv:
Who

Seth:
Dean he's been busy with Brie we haven't had time to do boy time

Liv:
You see I don't communicate with him or Brie so sorry

Roman:
Cmon we need you Liv

Liv:
Hmm... that's the same thing Dean said to me but later kissed Brie

Seth:
Don't act like this Liv

Liv:
What's in it for me

Roman:
Ion kno

Liv:
If I do this you have to keep dean away from me

Seth:
Deal

I walked to the girls and me, Nikki, Aliyah, and Sasha all planed what to do. Sadly Nikki lost her match but she was fine. Then I had to use the bathroom so I got up and walked to the restroom. Who do I see coming down the hallway...Dean.  I speed walked into that bathroom and used it. I washed my hands and dried them when I was about to walk out when I saw Dean standing close to the bathroom.

I walked out and went the other way to the girls then I was acting like I was taking a picture of myself and saw he was following. Then my heels started to hurt so I took them off and walked with my socks on. I walked in the girls locker room and just started to dance with the girls. Then I got sleepy so decided to go back to my hotel. I got in the car with Aliyah and we both tired.

We got back to our hotel room and literally flopped on the bed. I crawled onto the bed and literally just went to sleep.