3

Liv

I woke up to Aliyah Throwing the pillows at me. I got up and started throwing pillows at her. We both got ready cause we had to go  home.

We grabbed all our things and went to the airport

We grabbed all our things and went to the airport. We got to the airport and boarded our plane an went home. On the way home I was just slept cause I was very sleepy. But I felt someone looking at me. I looked and Sasha waving me down. I told her to come sit with me. We sat and talked and I heard Deans voice and tears came to my eyes but I pulled myself together.

Sasha Banks:
What's wrong

Liv:
Okay remember when I said I had a crush on Dean Ambrose

Sasha Banks:
Yea why

Liv:
Well last night I was going back to my hotel room from getting food and I saw him kissing Brie

Sasha Banks:
Your lying

Liv:
No like I literally saw them

Sasha Banks:
Doesn't he know your prettier

Liv:
Probably but probably not

Sasha Banks:
And I have a boyfriend

Liv:
Who is it

Sasha Banks:
his name is Jacob and we been dating for only a week

Liv:
Yay you have a boyfriend

Sasha Banks:
Shhh no one knows

Liv:
Ohh okay

We fell asleep on the way home and I was knocked out. Someone said my name making me jump up. But when I looked around  everyone was knocked out. I just went back to sleep. Then someone was touching my hair. I jumped up and looked around. Still no one. I just grabbed my phone and watched some YouTube with my AirPods in.

Morning

I was finally home and unpacked all my stuff. I laid in my bed and went to sleep. Then someone was calling me and I saw it was number. I just let it ring and went back to sleep. I guess today is a lazy day.

I have work but I'll finish the rest when I get off❤️