4

(Ps no one is married in this story)

Liv

I woke up to my phone going off. I didn't look at it I just got up and went to my bathroom. I wanted something different for my hair so I dyed it. Then my phone went off again. I looked and saw Dean and I had a match tomorrow. I got up and started to pack my clothes. I booked my plain and drove to the airport. I got their and got on the plain and waited for everyone else to get on. Out no where Dean sits next to me.

Dean:
Well hello white hair Liv

Liv:
Hi ginger head Dean

Dean:
Thanks for last week on Raw

Liv:
You told me to do something so I did

Dean:
I didn't actually expect you to

Liv:
When some one tells me to do something I do it

Dean:
I can see

Liv:
Dean can I ask you a question

Dean:
Yea

Liv:
Are you and Brie like a thing cause I saw you two kissing

Dean:
No she just grabbed me and kissed me

Liv:
Well that's weird

Dean:
I didn't even expect it

Liv:
Yea I could tell cause your hands wasn't touching her

7 hours later

We got to the show and walked in. I met up with Aliyah and we went to the girls changing room. Nikki and Brie was their and I didn't wanna talk to them. I think Brie saw me and that's why she kissed Dean to make me jealous. Me and Aliyah Joked around while getting ready when they told her she had a match against Alexa bliss in 20 minutes. She hurried up and put her clothes on and I did her make up for her. Then they said my match was in 50 minutes. Aliyah waited until he had to be call and I got ready. I put my new gear on and make up and waited. Then they showed who I was facing and my mouth dropped.

 Then they showed who I was facing and my mouth dropped