5

Liv

It's next month and Dean hasn't been showing up to work. I want to check on him but I'm scared to. But tonight I have a match with Aliyah against The IIconics. We was at the arena when I forgot something in my car so while I was goin I saw Dean. He looked kind of nervous. I didn't wanna ask so I just went my car and got what I needed. I walked back in and started to get ready. Then Aliyah said she has a surprise for me after the match. We got ready for our match and waited. Then they called us and we went to wait.

(3rd person)

Aliyah grabs Billie and tackles her and starts beating her up. Aliyah pins Billie and Peyton breaks it up. Liv tackles Peyton distracting Billie. Billie kicks out and the match continued. Billie reaches for her partner but she's down. Aliyah tags Liv in and Liv kicks Billie in the face. Liv does her face breaker and pins Blillie. 1...2...3 and Aliyah and Liv win. While they was celebrating Deans music started to play.

(Liv)

Aliyah told me that this was the surprise. Dean walked out with flowers. I wanted to run in his arms but I had to keep my cool. He got in the ring and smiled at me and handed me the flowers. I grabbed them and I hugged him. He raised me and Aliyahs hand and we got out the ring. We walked backstage and they wanted to interview me and Dean.

Marie Walker:
Dean and Liv are you two dating each other

Dean:
No no no we're just friends

Liv:
He's right

Marie Walker:
Would you two consider being together

Dean:
That's only up to if she's ready for that

Liv:
Nope not ready

Marie Walker:
So you two are going against Andrade and Zelina Vega next week for the Mix-gender tag team championships what do you have to say

Liv:
Zelina I beat you once and I'll beat you again for that tittle

Dean:
And Andrade you think you so tuff but your not your a coward and that's, that

Liv & Dean:
We're done here

Liv & Dean:We're done here