6

2 weeks later

(WrestleMania Day)

Liv

I walked in and saw Aliyah and hugged her. She was having a match against Alexa Bliss for the Raw championship. I saw my match come on the screen and I almost cried.

 I saw my match come on the screen and I almost cried

2 hours later

My match was coming next so mean and Dean ran to the entrance room. Then I was out of breath so Dean put me on his back and he ran. We got their and we was out of breathe.

(3rd person)

Andrade and Dean started of first. Dean kicks Andrade and body slams him. Zelina gets in the ring and tries to get in deans face. But Liv jumps in the ring and tackles Zelina pulling her outside the ring. Andrade tried to pin Dean. But he kicks out. Zelina drives Liv into the stairs going head first. Andrade punch's Dean in the face and dean grabs him and goes on top rope with him. Then Zelina grabs Deans foot trying to make dean fall. But Liv grabs her and drags her back to the floor and pushes Zelina into the poll. Then Dean pins Andrade but Zelina breaks it up. Liv spears Zelina and Andrade grabs Liv off of her. Dean grabs him and gives him the dirty deans. He pins Andrade but he kicks out. Liv and Dean are in total shock that he kicked out. Liv hey back up and stands back up and so does Zelina. Dean Andrade both give each other a kick to the face making them fall. Liv has her hand out ready for Dean to tag her in. Andrade grabs deans foot but dean kicks him and tag Liv in. Liv and Zelina are in the ring and Liv tackles Zelina. She starts banging her head on the ring and and punching her. Zelina gets Liv off of her and Liv gives Zelina a face breaker off the top rope making her fall. Liv pins Zelina but Andrade grabs Liv by the hair to get her off of Zelina. Dean comes and accidentally spears Liv instead of Andrade. Liv is holding her rib cage after that. Zelina pins Liv but Liv kicks out. Zelina screams and cant believe it. Liv grabs on the ropes and gets back up. She give Zelina a kick to the face and pins her. 1...2...3...LIV AND DEAN ARE THE NEE MIX GENDER TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.