Eyes on Me ⊹ [Cashton + Cake]

Start from the beginning

He'd been so caught up in his thoughts he hadn't noticed Ashton moving closer, he was standing behind Calum, and it nearly caused him to jump slightly. The older man leant over Calum's sweaty, heaving back, close to his ear, "You're such a jealous little thing," he told him, placing sloppy kisses on his neck.

He'd unknowingly slowed his thrusts to a pitiful pace as Ashton leant over them, "Just keep your eyes on me," Calum barely got the words out, they were breathy and unsure, but he did manage to get them out.

"But he's right there, and you look so good taking him," Ashton continued pressing more kisses into Calum's throat and along his shoulder, "can't even see you in him like this, wanna see you ruin him,"

Ashton kissed him slowly, his tongue explorative, his hand coming up to hold Calum's head in the awkward position. Ashton could be quite convincing when he wanted to be, especially when he came to Calum, he knew what he wanted to hear.

Calum pulled back groaning, "turn around for a second," he said, and Ashton shrugged, thinking he was going to get what he wanted one way or another evidently and then turning around.

Once Ashton wasn't looking Calum made eye contact with Luke, who looked up at him amused, "Can I?" he asked gesturing to Luke's dick, and the older man nodded.

Calum pulled out, rubbing gently at Luke's rim, giving it a final longing look. Then he grabbed the lube off the floor and put a thin layer on Luke's cock quickly, then his hole, dipping two fingers in and feeling a slight burn.

"Can I turn around now?" Ashton asked.

Calum replied immediately, "No!"

"You're not just going to fuck him while I have my back turned, are you?" Ashton asked chuckling.

"Just wait!" Calum said exasperated.

The burn was still there as he worked the fingers in and out a few more times, but he was determined that Ashton wasn't going to get his way, and this would be the easiest way to keep Ashton from seeing Luke.

He climbed back on the bed, maneuvered himself atop Luke. His back facing Luke and slowly, he seated himself on the others cock. It burnt, but he worked his dick in his hand, and his muscles relaxed, letting him sit himself flush on Luke's hips.

"Okay you can turn around," Calum called.

Ashton turned; his face amused until he laid eyes on Calum, who sat with a pleased look, "really?"

He lifted himself up, making sure Ashton could see Luke's cock just barely inside him, before bringing himself back down on it. Calum's eyes were locked with Ashton's as he started to ride Luke at an unsustainable pace.

Ashton's eyes shifted, "Uh Ah!" Calum called, "eyes on me!" the older man's eyes snapped back to him, and he swallowed thickly.

Calum felt Luke shifting under him, and he realised he was laughing; his hands came up to hold Calum's waist and aid in the up and down motion.

Any guilty thoughts that had lingered in the back of his mind since he'd been with Michael evaporated. He decided Ashton was going to get exactly what he asked for and he was going to like it, "Oh Luke, so good, your cock's so thick, so good! Fuck me so good!" he leant forward as he rode him, making sure his cock grazed Calum's prostate. "Fill me up so good," he continued, slowing his pace, riding Luke shallowly and swivelling his hips, earning him deep moans from Luke.

"Holy fuck, you're so tight," Calum clenched around him, over and over and Luke let out a high-pitched whine.

"Wanna be good for you, wanna be so good for you," Calum moaned, it was louder than it needed to be but the thought of Ashton watching, and hearing was enough to egg on the obscenities.