Yuri: yeah we could do that

Shoyo: sorry to interject but I have to head to practice and it's Toorus birthday so I'm gunna go jump on him and scream when I reach the gym

Nana: do the teams know about you guys? Who's playing who today?

Shoyo: we're doing mixed practice, so all 4 teams are in the same huge gym

Oh and no, only his team know because of when I stayed over after our date

Yuri: ok well have fun at practice, and don't hurt him

Love you Lapa (sweetie pie in Russian)

Shoyo: love you too batya (dad, I'm gunna start using that from now on)

Victor: have fun Shoyo! Love you solnyshkuh (sunshine)

Shoyo: love you more papochka (papa kind of)

Nana and Yuri too! But igtg so bye, I hope you do choose to skate!

Closed chat

I shut my phone off placing it in my practice bag and ran to the communal area where my team where waiting. "There you are Hinata! We need to leave come on" Suga called when he spotted me walking closer. I ran out the door straight past the team yelling "WELL LETS GO THEN!" "OI BOKE YOURE NOT GUNNA GET THERE FIRST" Kageyama shouts from behind me obviously beginning to try and catch up to me accompanied by Noya and Tanaka.

As soon as we arrived at the gym I threw my bag to the bench and sprinted towards Oikawa with his back turned. Hajime saw me and smirked watching me with a knowing look. Placing my weight on my good ankle I began to run jumping onto Toorus back causing him to yelp and fall backwards onto his ass. "Ow, what the heck" "happy birthday Oikawa!" He realised it was me and noted the use of his last name beginning to play along. "Did Iwa-chan tell you that? I told him not to!" "ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY?!" Makki and Mattsun screamed in unison from in front of the whole scene.

"How does your own team not even know your birthday? Do you still hate it that much?" This time it was Kageyama who spoke. "It's not a big deal" the third year huffed As I let go of him standing up and dusting myself off. "I don't hate it, it's just not a big deal" "hey an eighteenth birthday is pretty big! You can drink now" "who says I didn't drink before?" the tension in the gym broke off and soon enough we were laughing and conversing awaiting our coaches.

"Sorry I couldn't get you anything on such short notice but I think I'm good enough of a present" I whispered into Toorus ear as we sat on the floor talking to the other teams. "It's fine, how about a kiss and a call later?" "How about I ask papochka if I can stay the night? If Hajime doesn't mind" he nodded and I smiled at the thought of cuddling and spending the night at his inn. "How's the ankle?" "Sore as fuck but I'll be fine, I took some pain killers" "you still shouldn't be here" "whatever, they'll get suspicious if I'm not, anyway if it hurts that bad I'll pretend to injure it so they believe me".

Practice went quickly the same as how it did every day and eventually it was our short break in the middle of the day leaving me to call my parents. "Shoyo?" "Papochka can I stay at Toorus inn tonight for his birthday?" "Sure! Be safe" "grossss Were just gunna watch some movies and then I'll be back to the camp for the bus tomorrow! I'll probably be going to see Natsu straight away if you wanna come" "ok have fun tonight, I'll tell Yuri so he doesn't get worried. You're such a mamas boy" "he is not my mama but ok, love you papochka byeee" after that I hung up to save me some embarrassment and headed to the bench to put my phone away. I sank to the bench closing my eyes to relax when there was a shift beside me. "So you and Oikawa Huh?" Impossibly fast, I whipped my head to the side to face the owner of the voice.