Twenty Six: Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"Oh.....hi I'm Dongmyeong" the guy introduced himself.

"There they are!" Giwook said then two guy approched us.

"Noona I didn't expect you to come"  Hyungu said.

"Hyungu hyung? You know her?" Dongmyeong asked and Hyungu nodded.

"She's our childhood friend" Harin said.

"I thought she's something to Yonghoon hyung since he brought her here" Giwook said.

"She's our noona? I thought she's around mine and Giwook's age. Noona looks so young" Dongmyeong said.

"She's two years older than us" Hyungu said referring to him and Harin.

"So they're your bandmates you're telling me when I met you last night" I said. I'm glad I'm happy to meet my childhood friends' bandmates.  "Sorry I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Minkyung. Cha Minkyung"

Then that Yonghoon guy from earlier suddenly came. "What's happening here?"

"Hyung, I thought she's something special to you. You brought Hyungu and Harin's childhood friend here" Giwook said.

"You are their childhood friend?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yes, I'm Minkyung. I haven't introduced myself to you earlier" I gave him a smile.

"Okay, okay check your instruments we'll starting in 3 mins" Yoonghoon said.

"Noona, he's our leader. I'll talk to you later, thanks for coming" Hyungu said before leaving me. All of them are good looking and they're so tall.

Harin was playing the drums. Giwook is their bassist. Dongmyeong was in charged of the keyboard. Hyungu is playing the electric guitar just like the old times. And Yonghoon? I don't see any instruments with him. They greeted everyone and introduced themselves before they start playing.

After their busking they invited me to have dinner with them.

"No, I mean this is f---"

"Come on Noona, it's been so long since the last time to spend time with us" Hyungu said.

"Alright alright" I said.

"So where are we going to eat?" Dongmyeong asked.

"How about let's also have a drink?" Harin asked. The four boys looking at each other smiling.

"No, we're with a girl" Yonghoon said.

"Noona is fine with that right?" Harin said looking at me.

"Yeah we saw her last night at the bar, so yeah" Hyungu glanced over me.

"That's not a problem at all" I respond.

"It's a call" the boys excitedly amde their way to the bar.

The four boys are fooling around with each other. While I'm here stuck with their leader.

"You look so young I thought you're around Giwook's age" he suddenly speak up breaking the silence between the two of us.

"I think we're in the same age" I said "I guess you're also a 96 liner?" I told him and he look down and laugh.

"I'm actually a 94 liner" he said "Giwook and Dongmyeong are 00 liner"

"That's made you my oppa" I said. Then I remembered that we're not that close to call him like that. "Oh don't mind what I've just said" I said out of embarrassment.