Spare of fucks?

"Probably got caught cheating." Kevin laughed.

"I only texted other females from here and there I ain't never stick my dick in nobody since we starting talking tho." I shrugged.

"She posting stuff that say nigga, you be letting her say nigga don't you?" Kevin squinted his eyes at me and I sucked my teeth.

"She not white bitch she just light skinned." I mugged.

"WHERES THE FLAVORRR!" Kevin yelled making me stale face him.

"Drop me off at her house so I can fuck her up." I grabbed my phone and charger.

"Ight but I'm coming to get you round 8 so we can go to this party." He shrugged standing up.

Ain't going to that shit.

__

"My stupid ass really got out of one fucked up relationship and hopped into another." Ivory sighed frustrated.

Bingo bitch.

We been arguing, wait lemme rephrase that she been arguing since I got here which was 30 minutes ago.

"Don't ever in your life compare me to that dead ass nigga, he put his hands on you and stuck his dick in other bitches, all I did was text one girl." I scrunched my face up.

I couldn't even get hype or mad cause it felt like I was being held back in my own damn body.

Got me in here calmly telling her bout herself.

Stupid ass pills.

"THAT! That right there, if you have a girlfriend why the fuck you still entertaining other bitches DARNELL?"

Not the first nameee.

"Man watch who the fuck you yelling at." I cut my eye at her cause she had me fucked uppp.

"Boy fuck you, get out my house." She scoffed.

"Girl I ain't going nowhere so calm your stupid ass down." I mugged her then looked at my phone.

"Yeah you right I am stupid now get the fuck out I'm done with you for real." She pointed to the door.

"Done with who?" I asked walking towards her.

"You!" She yelled while I backed her into a corner.

I grabbed her neck and brought her face to mines.

"Done with who?" I asked looking in her eyes.

"You."

"So you done with me?" I asked kissing on her neck.

"Mmhmm." She said through a moan.

I put my hand in her shorts and felt on her wet slit before rubbing on her clit.

"Chazz." She softly moaned putting her hand on my arm that was still around her throat.

I stuck two fingers inside her and began pumping them in and out of her.

"Chazzz." She dragged out moaning.

"Your doing great sweetie." *in a Karen voice*

I bit my bottom lip trying not to laugh cause why the fuck that just randomly pop up in my head.