Call

This morning I woke up still dreaming,
with memories playing in my head.

All social media was blowing up. One direction related hashtags were trending. 1 day was left to the 10 year anniversary but the directioners were hyped up.
#10yearsof1d and #18monthsmyass were on the top. The latter made me laugh. I know that I am not an official part of 1d right now but it is who I was, who I am and who I will always be.

I am lost in my thoughts when I get a call from an unknown number. I pick it up and a familiar voice speaks up.

It's Simon.
I have heard his voice after almost 5 years.
He said,"Hi Zayn, how are you?"
"I'm fine Simon. What about you?"
"I'm great. You might be wondering why I called you."
Yeah, Uhm-Simon ,I'm sorry for whatever happened in the past.It-"
"Whatever happened in the past, stays in the past. I want you come down to my office tomorrow. We need to do some paperwork. Your leaving was sudden. We didn't get the opportunity to do it before. Will you come?"
"Yeah sure. I still wanna apologize. I felt really bad. I shouldn't have done it like this."
"It's alright. We'll talk tomorrow."
With this he cuts the phone.
Wow!
I felt very bad. After all that he went through because of me, he still treats me like a son.

A/N: So this was part 1. The story gets better. Stay tuned.
-katie
Xoxo