♤X♤

⭑Third Person⭑

~Two Weeks Later~

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Baby, Noah, Get up." Blake whispers in the sleeping boys ear, lightly shaking the boys shoulder for him to stir awake.

"What." Noah whines, snuggling closer to the pillow that he's sleeping on.

"You need to get up, I have a surprise for you." Blake says, pulling on Noah's arm so he's in a sitting position.

"Mhm." Noah mumbles, slowly laying back down with his eyes still closed. Blake groans and yanks Noah's arm again, making the younger face plant at the bottom of the bed. "What the hell!"

"You weren't getting up." Blake shrugs, picking Noah up bridal style and walking into the bathroom.

"You can put me down, I can walk." Noah huffs, wiggling out of Blake's hold so he's standing in the bathroom.

"Someone's in a grumpy mood."

"Ya, because you woke me up! Now why are we in the bathroom and what is the surprise?"

"Well we're in the bathroom so you can get ready and the surprise is a surprise so you can't know yet." Blake smiles, turning around and starting the shower for Noah. "Be ready in twenty minutes."

Noah just hums and reserves a kiss to the head from Blake before he's out the door, leaving Noah alone to strip and get into the shower.

Drying himself off and scrunching his hair, Noah steps out of the bath and makes his way to his closet. Picking what he wants, he quickly slips the pieces of fabric on and smiles contently. Looking at his phone to check the time before walking down to the living room to see Blake sitting on a couch.

"I'm ready." Noah says, making Blake turn his head around and smile. He stands up and takes Noah's hand, leading him out to his car and opening the passenger side for Noah. "Thank you."

Blake smiles and walks to the other side, opening the door and stepping in before starting the car and driving off to the surprise.

Ten minutes of silence later they arrive at their destination and Noah looks over at Blake very confused.

"A cat shelter? Are we gonna pet cat!" Noah says excitedly, making Blake laugh and shake his head, getting out of the car with Noah following close behind.

"Even better than petting them." Blake smiles, grabbing Noah's hand and running towards the front door.

The little bell rings above the two boys heads once they get inside the cat shelter, the amount of meows is overwhelming even when the cats are in a different room.

"Hi! How may I help you?" A middle aged woman speaks up from the front desk.

"Well, we were wondering if we could adopt a cat?" Blake says, looking back at Noah to see his expression, shock and happiness.

"Of course, would you like a kitten or a more grown cat?" The lady asks, walking from behind the desk and to two doors in the hallway.