♡IX♡

⭑Third Person⭑

~Three Months Later~

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Hey guys!" Bryce shouts at his phone, waving his hand around frantically. People are flooding into the live, comments shooting across the screen from how fast people are commenting. "Where am I? I'm at Sway, but the boys have gone to get food so it's only me here, they'll be back soon."

Right as Bryce finishes his sentence the door bursts open with a group of laughing boys walking through it.

"Oh never mind, they're back!" Bryce yells, standing up from the couch and running over to the group. Holding his phone towards Kio, who takes it and looks at the screen before jerking back.

"Oh hey guys." Kio laughs embarrassedly, waving at the camera after he's realized that Bryce is live.

"What did we get? We got Jack in the box, it was ok." Kio shrugs, going to sit on the couch and talk to the live.

Griffin goes to sit beside him while Anthony and Quinton lean on the back of the couch to look at the phone.

"Did you get anything for me?" Bryce asks, looking down at Noah's hand that has a bag in it.

"But you said you didn't want anything." Noah says, seeing Bryce's face drop before shrugging. "But yes, we got you a burger."

Noah smiles, extending his hand with the bag in it for Bryce to take. Bryce's eyes light up and he grabs the bag after an excited 'thank you' before running over to the live.

Blake smiles, wrapping his hand around Noah's waist and resting his head on the brunettes head.

"Told you he would want something." Blake teases, squeezing Noah's side slightly, getting a yelp from Noah and a slap to his arm.

"Shush." Noah huffs, peaking Blake's lips quickly and running upstairs.

"Ok, we gotta go guys but me and Quinton will be live tomorrow, bye!" Bryce shouts, grabbing his phone from Kio and turning off the live.

Blake shakes his head and runs up the stairs after Noah. Opening the brunettes door, he walks in and falls onto the bed with a thud.

"Aren't we going to call your parents today and tell them about us?" Blake asks, seeing Noah's head pop out of the bathroom.

"Ya, we are. We should probably look presentable because we're FaceTiming." Noah says, heading back into the bathroom to do god no's what.

"What do you mean. I look presentable!" Blake grunts, folding his arms over his chest like a little kid.

"Oh I know baby, you always look good, but I meant take a shower or something. I'm gonna take a shower now anyway." Noah says, coming out of the bathroom and sitting in Blake's lap.

"Okay." Blake says, peaking Noah's lips before the younger gets off of him and walks back into the bathroom. Both boys getting in their own showers before they call Noah's parents.

Once their dressed and presentable as Noah would say, they click on Noah's mums contact and wait for them to pick up.

After three rings the call is excepted and Noah's parents faces pop up onto the screen, both their faces bright with smiles on them.