♤II♤

⭑Third Person⭑

"O-oh h-hi."

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Noah stutters out, feeling butterflies in his stomach and his face turn red as a tomato.

Noah knew Blake was an attractive person but seeing him like this made his heart beat faster then normal and his hands sweat with nerves, like a schoolgirl looking at her new crush.

"Hi Noah, did Bryce tell you to come up here?" Blake asks, just his voice sounds sexy and Noah's mouth waters when he looks back at Blake. Noah shakes his head from his thoughts and clears his throat.

"U-um no, I just needed to get away from s-someone." Noah stutters, looking back at the door to make sure it's closed so the creepy guy can't find him.

"Was someone bothering you? I can talk to them if you want, I know Bryce can be a little mean at times." Blake asks sympathetically, wanting Noah to feel comfortable and safe.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it. I can leave if you want, I know you're getting dressed." Noah says, looking down at Blake's body again quickly. The brunette clamps his hands together in front of his body to stop shaking with nerves and something else Noah can't exactly explain.

"Is it that obvious?" Blake jokes, looking down at his towel and grabbing onto it so it doesn't fall any lower. "And you can stay, I don't mind."

Noah just nods timidly and goes to sit on Blake's bed, sinking into the soft mattress and comforter. Blake watches the brunette until he's comfortable on his bed and smiles goofily, Blake found it cute Noah was so nervous and shy.

"You might want to close your eyes." Blake speaks up after a bit, attracting the attention of Noah. Noah's eyes widen in realization and he looks away, covering his eyes with his palms and saying a quiet 'sorry'. Blake just laughs and drops the towel, putting boxers and shorts on. Followed by a plain white tee shirt that hugs his chest and arms perfectly, showing his muscles. "Okay, you're good."

Noah drops his hands and looks up at Blake again, seeing him slip some socks on and stretch his back. Noah stands up and Blake looks over at him, extending his arms in a hugging position.

"Can I get a hug?" Blake questions, seeing Noah's confused face. Noah's eyes widen and he giggles in embarrassment from his stupidity.

"Yes! I'm a little tired right now so my brain isn't functioning properly." Noah laughs and walks over to Blake. Getting wrapped in a hug from Blake's arms, his arms wrapping around Blake's neck with the black haired boys arms wrapped around Noah's waist. It was more of a proper hug then a bro hug, and it made the hug that much better.

Noah feels Blake's steady heartbeat, unlike his own, which is beating a hundred miles per hour. Noah reluctantly lets go, missing Blake's warmth and comforting hug.

"It's nice to meet you in person, but I thought you'd be taller." Blake says with a small grin etched onto his face, Noah holds his chest and gives a fake hurt expression.

"I can't help that! Maybe you're to tall, ever thought of that?" Noah sasses back, making Blake grin stupidly and roll his eyes.

"Maybe you're right, but I doubt that." Blake states, crossing his arms over his chest, making his muscles flex and stand out more. Noah stares at them like he's in a trance before slowly moving his gaze back up to meet the taller boys eyes, Blakes eyebrow raised in confusion.

"Ya, maybe." Noah says slowly, shaking his head and intertwining his hands together in front of him. "So I heard I'm sleeping here for a couple of nights?"